RD 8/01/01 Just spoke to IIO

Great job

Good job and I wish U good luck.
Hope U get the approval soon may be in couple of days. :)

greaty-K

Wish you all the best and our prayers are there with you. Hope you get approved soon. Thanks for the wonderfull web site.

Good Luck for your approval

One suggestion for rupnet.com. I think it would help, if you can delete the entries from the list if not updated in last 2 months. Lot of people don't bother to update after approval. As the number of apporval goes up, our hope goes up. It would help, if we can get the real reflection. Thanks for maintaing the list.

Prem

Re: Good Luck for your approval

Originally posted by indiaeb2
One suggestion for rupnet.com. I think it would help, if you can delete the entries from the list if not updated in last 2 months. Lot of people don't bother to update after approval. As the number of apporval goes up, our hope goes up. It would help, if we can get the real reflection. Thanks for maintaing the list.

Prem

Do you know it takes between 365 to 540 days for approval, as per INS, and in the world of reality approximately 1 year. so how can you expext people to update in 2 months time. And 2 months from what point are you talking about.

The only solution is that the filers themselves update the Tracker. Whenever there is a development in their cases.

But I Know thats just wishful thinking!!!