RD - 7/9/02 Approved on 8/2/04

sallyseattle

Registered Users (C)
Our I485 got approved today.. I feel relieved.

RD: 7/9/02
FP2: 6/30/04 (went early - scheduled date was someday in 8/04)
3 EADs and 3 APs
No RFE
I was with the same company all along.

Did you monitor the Last updated dates before approval? some details would help me estimate how long its gonna take for me..
my FP2 was on 7/2/2004 and I-485 10/2002

Thank you

My application was filed under EB3 (though I have MS in CSE). My employer declined to file under EB2.

When I checked this morning, the LUD hadnt changed. It changed on 7/7 (I did 2FP on 6/30) to "FP result received blah blah blah"... When I saw Yager's approval message, I thought I will check again and voila!!

Congrates Sallyseattle.

I guess, your and mine case is similar. I also went for early FP. Let's see how it goes in my case.

I assume your husband's case is also approved along with you. Did he see any change in the status message during FP or approval? Did he do his second FP? If not, when was his first FP taken?

Thanks & Enjoy!
Mugdha.

Thank you

My husband also had his 2FP along with me. He got his notice a few days later than mine and both of us went together for the FP on 6/30 earlier than scheduled. His LUD also didnt change in the morning yesterday, but changed in the afternoon.

BTW, the approval for my family includes - my husband's, mine and our 6 yr old daughter's.