RD 7/20/01, ND 9/6/01, recieved notice for FP on 5/7/02 finally

You should call INS every week

I called INS every week since last month. Last week they told me that I was originally scheduled for FP on 3/8 but the notice was sent out on 3/20. There is some thing worng in their system. Now they re-scheduled my FP on 5/7.

No Title

which # should i call. when i called last wk they told they have no aceess. when we called in begining of march they said they send in 2to4 wks. my lawer called too. they gave the same reply.
could you please give us the # . thank you.

maybe you can try to FP earlier than 5/7

I read on this forum some people did FP once they got their notice, before the scheduled date. Maybe this can help save some of your time.

Should I make an appointment befor going to FP?

upside down:
Did you hear that if people went for FP without any appointment?

The phone # I called is 802-527-4913

Just go to your scheduled FP center on Saturday...

Check the working hours of your FP center (ASC) on this site -
 http://www.ins.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/ascs/asc.htm

Usually saturdays are for open fingerprints (for those who\'ve just missed their scheduled FP date etc.). DO NOT waste your time in rescheduling. It\'ll take more than a month to get a rescheduled date. Go there 2 hours before they close on saturday (so that there will be less crowd). Do not say anything about why you came ahead of your scheduled date. Tell only if they ask. So just go there, show your original FP notice and drivers license. It won\'t take more than 20-25 minutes for the whole FP process.

Wish you good luck!

No Title

Isn\'t the automated #. i need the information how to find out the FP.Please post # to call INS.

That is also the number to speak to IIO between 8 AM and 4 PM from Monday-Friday

There is an option to speak to IIO, but lines are busy, once u getn through the line it could take 5-15 minutes to get hold of IIO, all the best!
I would go in advance and try getting it done!