RD: 31 Aug 2001- Case Approved

Mallu123

Registered Users (C)
It’s my turn to now!!! Like most of them I am a silent visitor to this site. Though I have posted some prior to the change to this portal, but none since the change made.

Here are the details:
RD: Aug 31 2001
ND: Oct 16 2001
AP: Nov 08 2001
EAD: Nov 28 2001
FP: Dec 28 2001
AD: (485 Approval as per AVM): Aug 12 2002 - Both mine and spouse has been approved
EAD #: EAC-02-031-5xxxx

Applied for EAD renewal by last week :)

State: PA (Philly center), EB2, RIR

I wish good luck to all of the waiters and specially some of the very nice people I felt in this board like july16, dma_va, vivekm, greaty-k and much more. Also let me wish good luck to people like ShantanuB, Habib(i), and AmericanGujju etc....

Hey - remember the says: "There is nothing permanent in this world- only change is there as a permanent". We all are not the same as we used to be few years back and we are not going to be the same after few years. It keeps on changes. So keep that in mind and keep checking the message and one day it will change for you... Similarly the people like habib(i) and their attitude and behavior will change one day(I don't know wether its going to be good or bad change)- so far he/she haven't posted any good message(as of my knowledge) - but I guess he/she will change oneday!!- though he/she won't agree on it :)

Good luck to all of you and May God bless all of us.

Thanks!!

Thanks for your wishes!!!

And I wish Good luck to all of you who are waiting there!!.

I'll post my PP stamping experience later :)