RD 3/28/01 got RFE

patientwait

Registered Users (C)
By AVM, 1/14/02, INS sent out RFE for employer letter, 3 pay check stubs, w-2 and health exam supplemental form for me and my wife. My lawyer got the
RFE and is working on it. Does anybody know, in this new employer letter, the job description should be exactly same as in the labor certification? The salary should be same? When my employer renew my H1-B, the job description is different with the labor certification. When they applied labor certification, they used "Software Engineer" title. When renew my H1-B, they used "Senior system development analyst" title. Does that possibly cause any problem?

Question.

Hi..Can you please share why you have to submitt Suplimental 693? Is there any vaccinations missing? What exauctly you have taken and did u left any required vaccinations? Your reply is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

No Title

Some of shots were waived because we had done them but that doctor forgot to fill the form for these waiving.

Can you please tell me what are waived?

I thought only MMR and TD are the 2 required vaccines according to i693 form. But some hospitals will suggest Vericelli(Chicken Pox) also. In my case I took MMR and TD. They didn\'t give Vericelli and wrote remark "Could not given Vericelli" as wife in early stage of pregnency. For my wife i got a letter from india saying that she took all vaccinations in her childhood. So they gave SUPL 693 form and No remarks are written.
can you please tell me what are waived for you, what is the RFE for? Is ir becoz of SUPL 693 that u gave??
Pls reply.
Thanks.

patientwait - Is this 3 pay check stubs belong to 3 month or one and half month?

So if your company pay is bi-weekly, did INS ask for 6 pay check stubs? Or they just simply ask for last "three" pay stubs? Thanks.

patientwait - Please help!

Can you please provide the date on which you received the RFE and possibly the State in which your lawyer\'s office is? I heard on the AVM that a RFE has been generated for my case and it was mailed on 17th Jan. My lawyer is in NJ and she has not received anything yet.

Just wanted to get an estimate.

Thanks in advance.

I also got RFE

I heard the message yesterday and the AVM for me says that an RFE has been generated but for my wife the AVM does not have any RFE. THe question here is if they require any Paystubbs then would it be for me only or on my RFE then can ask for my wife\'d too. thanks.

Guys, My case is approved today

Hi, I checked today morning my case, not approved. Now at it is approved. RD : 3/28/2001, ND: 4/5/2001. FP : 9/19, EAC-01-144-*
Thanks guys for sharing the info...

My case approved.. another april case

Hi, I checked today morning my case, not approved. Now it is approved. RD: 3/28/2001, ND: 4/5/2001. FP: 9/19, EAC-01-144-*
Thanks guys for sharing the info...

How Many W-2\'s do you need to provide them with?

How Many W-2\'s from the past do you need to provide them with?

Thanks

Thanks, patientwait. One more question

Did INS ask for copy of pay stubs/w-2 or original one? Since we need original w-2 for this year\'s tax.

For your case, I think as long as your job description is stay same/similar, title changes should be fine - since under new law, we can change job after 180 days, as long as the new position is in familiar area. That\'s just my opinion, you better confirm it with your lawyer. Good luck!