RD 12/98 Approved without RFE I140 redo

No Title

FYI:

Live chat is at noon EST on Mon/Wed/Friday. Message board is up all the time and I answer all messages as soon as possible if directed to me.

Thanks, J

No Title

Even now I tried and I am getting connection error. How do I go in to that? How long is that chat for?
Thanks.

No Title

Hi, To get into the Rapidigm Chat room, Don\'t use the URL link directly. Instead goto www.rapidigm.com and login to Employee access.
Click on Immigration. Then click on Immigration chat. This will take you to the Rapidigm chat room. You need to login first time and save the password. Then you can bookmark this Page for later use. Then the link works.

The chat with Jackie is at noon on Mon/Wed/Fri for about 1hr.
Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

No Title

Hi Super Star,
 I tried the same way you have told several times and it doesn\'t work for me. It always gives the error Connection with server could not be established .
Thanks

No Title

I thanked everybody (Lawyer, you and Recruiter) both by email & voice mail nextday itself.

I am not able to login into Rapidigm Discussion board. It is asking for name & password.

I don\'t know where will I get the info.I will post this once I find out how to login in.

Jaya/moota

No Title

hi everyone,
I work for Rapidigm and my paperwork for I-485 was filed in august 6\'th I talked to a IO VSC and he told me that they had returned my case with a notice of denial.
What does that mean,
I am scared shit, I dont know why. My papers and everything is in orde. What can we expect.
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Title

I applied for GC via Rapidigm on Jan-98
Reciept Date for I-485 was August 6\'th 99
Called Oct 12\'th 2000 and talked to IO at VSC and was told that Ishould recieve in mail Notice of Denial and the reason . I am waiting for my lawyer to let me know the reasons. My paperwork is in order and I am filed under EB2 category

No Title

I work for Rapidigm too. EB2/India/ND 9/99. No FP. I spoke to IIO in VSC and she told me that the case has been reviwed and a Notice of Denial is being typed out. I have no idea what the reasons are. I was expecting a RFE because of the company name change. Instead I get a Denial. What did you do