RD 12/98 Approved without RFE I140 redo

Moota

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys/Girls

My I-485 approved today. Automated system changed today.

My painful long story......................

PD 5/97
RD 12/98
FP 5/99
Employer : Rapidigm Inc
EB2, INDIA

Received RFE on 25 June 00. It is about proving \'Success-in-Interest\'. The lawyer didn\'t file I-140. Instead he explained that it is just a name change with company press release. The RFE reply received on 28 JULY 00. Ack\'ed on 02 Aug 00. It is approved on 05 SEP 00.

Hi rapidigm guys, Don\'t loose hope. Your I485 will be approved. IIO told me that I deserved GC for this long wait!!!!

Actually I was expecting a denial because of company name change and new FP. I called to inquire some details. But I could not believe my ears.Anyway. I am relieved.

Thanks Rajiv Khanna for this board. Without this, the process may be more difficult. I thank everybody for their support.

No Title

Congrats!!! Please let us know How many RFE\'s did you get and who is your Outside Attorney?(transnational or Nagel&Goldstein etc..)

Thanks

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS Moota,
Thanks for sharing your info..
Yes, You deserve more than what you got for your patience...
Can you elaborate on what is meant by \'Success-in-Interest\' RFE..
Is it indirectly meaning to Company name change...

No Title

It is for company name change. I didn\'t see the RFE content. I was told that I don\'t have to file new I140. I was not given exact info. Anyway It worked out OK.

No Title

Can you plase call me I have sent you one private message

Thanks,

(DG)

No Title

Congratulations!
My 485 was filed in Feb 99. Received a RFE for company name change and medical tests (I was preg. at the time of 485 so did not do the x ray). The automated system said they received the additional info on July 25 2000. Talked to IIO last week as well as today. They said it should take another 2 to 3 weeks. But when talked to the lawyer\'s office today, they said that RAPIDIGM cases need I140 refiling and that they are taking it up with the INS because other service centers do not require it as its just a name change. Any comments on this are welcome. I would appiciate if you can give me your email id.

No Title

Just talked to an IIO and she told me that my case needs an additional evidence and they mailed it on 9/8/2000. As of now, i havn\'t received it..I am surprised that they mailed the RFE to my home address instead of sending it to the lawyer address

I will keep you posted with my RFE details..

My Details :

EB2 India, PD 12/97, RD 07/01/99, ND 07/24/99, FP 05/13/00

No Title

Hi Moota,

Is there any time limit to reply to RFE..did INS mentioned anything about this in your RFE ? INS mailed the RFE regarding my case on 09/08/2000 and till now i havn\'t received it nor lawyer received it..When i talked to an IIO, she told me that it was mailed on 09/08/2000 to my home address..

Any help or ideas would be greately appriciated..

Thanks in advance..

No Title

I don\'t think that they mail the RFE to applicant. It usually goes to lawyer. When I falied to get the RFE in 10 days, I asked them to resend the RFE to home. Again they sent the RFE to lawyer. I think that the lawyer has the RFE. Goldstein & associates address is changed recently. Please check the address with INS.

Yes, there is a time frame to reply to the RFE. It is normally specified in the RFE notice (around 2 months)

All the best

No Title

Congrats!

I hope you also thanked your attorney\'s and the company for this wonderful gift you have been given.

Unfortunately, you have not posted on Rapidigm\'s chat room. Your other fellow employees would love to see this.

J

No Title

I have never seen the Rapidigm Chat room working. Did anybody tried?
Jackie, I didn\'t see it working for the past 2 months.

No Title

I guess I have been missing lunch on Mon, Wed and Friday for these past few weeks for nothing!

At least I have lost weight!

J