RD 12/13/02 approved, Thank God

lixiaohui

Registered Users (C)
Both my case and my wife's case approved yesterday.
I am one of lucky guys considering my RD. Thank your guys for nice information and terrific support. I will never forget this web and will come back frequently to support your guys.

RD: 12/13/02
FP: 5/27/03
1st EAD: 7/13/03
AP: 8/03
2nd EAD: 5/13/04
RFE: 4/29/04
RFE received: 5/14/04
only one FP.

congratulations

congratulations.

Mahoning

I485 ND 06/09/03
FP 04/28/04
AD ???????? hopefully can be lucky

xiaohui, congrats!!!

can you tell us
1)whether you received email from USCIS
2)any change of last update date before approval

thanks!

Yager

I received e-mail notice regarding my approval and have not received mail yet. My online case status also indicated the approval. But before that, no updates except the receipt of RFE.

Wow!! Congrats. I just saw a thread with Nov.2002 approval, and here you are with a Dec 2002 approval. :)

Congrats - u are one lucky person indeed!

My RD is Jan 03, so I guess it is time to start saying the prayers.. Might be long meditation though :)

Have fun!

-ab

lixiaohui said:
Both my case and my wife's case approved yesterday.
I am one of lucky guys considering my RD. Thank your guys for nice information and terrific support. I will never forget this web and will come back frequently to support your guys.

RD: 12/13/02
FP: 5/27/03
1st EAD: 7/13/03
AP: 8/03
2nd EAD: 5/13/04
RFE: 4/29/04
RFE received: 5/14/04
only one FP.
Congratulations.... Is your case EB3?

Cheers

lixiaohui

congrats!, want to know what your RFE asked.

Hi atlantabhopali,

it looks CIS processed year 2002 applications at the same time, (this is the lawsuit result?? ) and then 2003 ...

how do you know your jan 03 case will get earlier approval than Dec 2003 ??
I don't care CIS starts forward from Jan or backward from Dec.
my ND is in the middle of 03. If CIS do it randomly, we have the same chance....

just have fun again.

My case is EB1, Outstanding Professor and Researcher. My university sponsored me.

My RFE asked for:
1. Provide all I-94 forms, I-797 forms, I-20 forms and EADs in order to indicate that I have been kept legal all the times when I am in USA. All pages of my passport.
2. Employment verification
3. Photo ID
Hope BCIS could finish up all 2001, 2002, 2003 cases this year.

Good luck to you all.

lixiaohui

many thanks, my case is same as yours (Eb1b) what i want to know is that
should the Employment verification letter still needs to say your position is
permanent or just say you are still work in university no time farme is set or
simply don't say anythings, thanks again.

My university drafted the employment letter for me.They needed to say that the job is permanent and the start date of the job. They also needed to indicate that the conditions and terms for green card application still continue since I have never changed my job.

some questions for xiaohui

xiaohui:
I am also in the EB-1OR catagory. I have some questions.

what job title do you have in the university, professor, research associate, or postdoc?

who provided the employment letter for your rfe, your advisor, head of the department, or human resource of the university?

Do they request three month paystubs?

thank you.

mahoning

Mahoning

I think postdoc title has a problem, and RFE should be issued from the same unit
as that you filed i140.

urch