RD 12/11/2001 Approved

fish_bone

Registered Users (C)
Still cannot believe it, but it is surely approved, verified both online and via telephone.
After such a long long painful waiting with full of frustration, I am now speechless...

Just wanna thank you all for share your info/experience and more important, encouraging support to each other. keep your hope with the good work guys!!!

My case details:
RD: 12/11/2001
ND: 12/19/2001
FP: 04/26/2002
RFE: 05/29/2003
(employer letter + last 6 month paystubs)
RFE received: 6/18/2003
AD: 06/26/2003

I need to stay cool, what about you? :)
Best luck to you all!

fish_bone

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations..... Best wishes for your forward journey in Life.

This gives little more hope to us who were waiting behind you...

skaus2001
fp2 6/14/2003
no rfe , no online msg update
ad - ???

the employer letter

fish-bone:

Congratulations.

Can you discribe the content of the employer letter for your RFE?

Thank you

Originally posted by yudhister
congrats.
can you tell us whether you change job during I485 and how did you answer the query.

No, I did not change my job nor home address. My lawyer got the employer letter from the company and I just sent her copies of my paystubs. The employer letter is basically to verify your continuous employment and your current base salary. It doesn't have to be the same as in labor pertition. a little lower is acceptable based upon the economic situation. Mine, however, is 15% higher, that's even better. I guess that might be the reason I got quick approval after the RFE. Hope this helps.

Smile :)

Congrats!

fish_bone,

Mine is the same RFE issue date and receive date as yours.. i.e. 05/29/2003 and 06/18/2003 respectively but no movements on my case. It might have happened that your case was assigned to a kind officer ... -:)
Anyways we are happy for you and your case gives us some hope that we could be approved soon like you -:)

cheers
urgentgc

One quick question...

fish_bone,

Did you change your address or job during GC process?
The reason i am asking this question is i saw some postings on this forum that their case was transferred to local INS because of address change(probably another jurisdiction).
I changed my address to different jurisdiction but still working for the same employer so am little worried about case transfer.

Thanks
urgentgc