RD 12-03-2001 Approved!!!

Congratulations and more...

Hi, checkgc, it is so supprised to see Dec approvals. You are a lucky guy. Could you please tell us your EAC number?

Thanks.

Good Idea to post full EAC number

Hi magesh,

It is good idea to ask guys to post full EAC number. They have nothing to lose, where as for others waiting for approval, it is a morale booster that they are not seeing false postings.

Hello checkgc, can you please post full EAC number.

Good luck to you any way !

RPC

Too good to beleive

It is too good to beleive ?? I am an optimist but stil ...

RPC

Dec filer transf. - not me

Case Status

Receipt Number: eac02063510XX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On August 01, 2002, we transferred your I485 .........

Seems that Dec RD/ND are being processed....
Congrats to Magesh:D

Congrats checkgc ..
Can you provide your complete EAC#

not to be pessimistic ..if genuine, this could also be a rare instance of Dec approval and it may take months for real Dec to start .. who knows.. as what most wanted to be true ...this could be part of processing a couple of months together ..

this will be cleared in a week's time as we c more approvals ...

Check this

I’m pasting the message from Online Site.
My Wife case also approved.

Receipt Number: eac020635****

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 11, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!! This is very very good news... I hope VSC continues this pace b4 the holidays begin

Calgal.

Congrats !!!

I posted a thread that around 10/10 VSC would start Oct. cases and the first lucky Dec guy would pop up. :)

Hope to see more Nov & Dec cases approvals now.:cool: