RD: 11/28/01 approval in Rupnet

BostonFish

Registered Users (C)
Today i received an e-mail from Rupnet about a Nov'01 approval.
I'm unable to verify whether it's a straight forward approval or interview based approval. To me, it looks more of a straight forward approval. Unless i see few more Nov '01 approvals, i won't jump into the conclusion that INS started processing Nov '01 cases.

Here are some details from Rupnet about the latest Nov '01 approval:

userid: Nav
RD: 11/28/01
AD: 01/24/03
EAC: 02-049-xxxxx - NJ/EB3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD:11/30/01
FP: 02/23/02

This is November 01 ND , Look At Eac

Hi,
This is November 01 ND and Oct 01 RD .
Look At Eac : EAC-02-049-XXXX.

Thanks

November approvals

Hi,

I do think INS has started November approvals. Today in INS Boston I saw that the lady sitting beside me had her approval notice for I-485, her RD was Nov. 9/2001... sorry guys you are probably thinking you want the EAC number, believe I read it and tried to remember it for all of you Nov '01 filers but after the splitting headache I got after waiting for more than 4 hours for my EAD and AP I forgot it! At least I know I saw the Nov. 9/01 RD and it must have been a straight forward case since she was waiting in line as all of us.

Good Luck to those close to approval!! :)

DO NOT be so excited. The RD shown on the approval notice is actually the same as ND on the original I-485 receipt notice. If you don't believe, please ask someone who has been approved to compare their I-485 receipt notice with the approval notice.