RD:10/18/2001 Approved

cool_card

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

The happpiest moment has come to me finally this day, when I checked my case status online today morning. Guess what friends, my case has been approved. Below are my details:

RD: 10/18/2001
ND: 11/30/2001
FP: 01/31/2002
AD: 01/14/2003

Congratulations. God Bless America

My RD is 08/07/01 and I am still waiting.

What was you Category and Priority Date?

Congratulations..

Great!!

As per ur description, yours is not an RFE case and that makes it more interesting.

Congrats & All the best..

I forgot to mention

Mine is a RFE CASE. I received RFE on 12/10/2002 and the response was received by INS on 12/27/2002.

RFE was isseued for Employement letter, 3 months pay stubs and Tax returns.

Congratulations!

Cool_Card,

THis is cool news indeed.

About your RFE, did you provide those items (a pay stub, a tax return, employment letter) with your initial application submittal.

This whole RFE thing sure is a nuisance...very arbitrary. Please provide info.

best wishes,

harris

Congratulations cool_card.
Can you post the format of employment letter. RFE is generated on my case yesterday.
thanks in advance
sree.
rd 10/11/01
nd 11/26/01
rfe 01/14/03

Hi HarrisFeb2002

Except for the employer letter I did provide the other documents while filing I-485.

Hi sree785, I shall give u the format of the emploment letter once I get home.

Re: I forgot to mention

Originally posted by cool_card
Mine is a RFE CASE. I received RFE on 12/10/2002 and the response was received by INS on 12/27/2002.

RFE was isseued for Employement letter, 3 months pay stubs and Tax returns.

Hi cool_card:

Can you provide the exact wording of your RFE? I'm curious to find out whether you can work on a 1099.

Thanks.

Details of my RFE..

Given below are the details of RFE:

1) Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, renumeration and prospect for continued employment.
2) Submit your earnings statements for the last three months.
3) Please submit your Federal Income Tax returns, including all schedules and Forms W-2 and/or Forms 1099, for the 2001 tax year.

Also, given below is the exact format of the employment letter that I have submitted to the INS:

Date

The Immigration & Naturalization Services
VSC
St. Albans, VT.

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is to confirm that Mr. Cool_card is working as Programmer/Analyst full time at <company name> since <date>. He is responsible for analysis, design, development and maintenance of software applications. <company> has made an offer of full-time, permanent employment to Mr. Cool_card to serve as a Programmer/Analyst as described in all work petitions filed on his behalf at a wage at least $99999/year.

We respectfully request you to grant him approval of permanent residence so he can continue with his employment with us on permanent basis. Please feel free to contact us at the number mentioned in this letter.

I declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct.

Sincerely,

XXXXX

I hope the above helps.....good luck friends