RD 09/10/2001: Approved!!!!!!!

skd1

Registered Users (C)
As per AVM, mine and my wife's cases are approved today.

Details:

RD: 09/10/2001
ND: 11/08/2001
FP: 02/12/2002
AD: 09/17/2002
EAC-02-033-XXXXX

Very skeptically this evening when I dialed the AVM number, expecting to hear the same old 'Finger Printing...' message, instead I heard this beautiful (music) message 'This case has been approved on September 17th and an approval notice has been mailed....'!!! I couldn't believe my ears!! Thank God! Finally the GC wait is over.

(During August end I applied for my EAD & AP renewals and they are pending!)

For the last couple of months, a large part of my 'Internet time' was spent in this board and Rupnet!! These two sites were great for getting a feel of what was going on in the GC approval process. Thanks to Rajiv and great-k for maintaining these sites and to everybody in this board, especially those who actively participate in helping people with questions. Good Luck to everybody for your wait to be over ASAP.

I have a Question: My wife is currently in India and coming back only during October end. I have seen some postings that the security check which INS does during the approval is valid only for 35 days and it is better to get the passport stamped as soon as possible. Is this true? Does she have to come back immediately? Could you please post if anybody has any experiences? Thanks.

congrats buddy.........

While you heard the sweet music yesterday....I heard the SOS....
same eac.........EAC-020-33-5XXXX......RD 09/07/2001

Njoy