RD 07/13 approved

rohanmansingha

Registered Users (C)
Just checked AVM with the expections that I was going to hear same lousy phrases again but got pleasant surprise when heard that my case was approved on April 1st. What a date of approval. In fact I was expecting RFE for our (me and my wife) birth certificates. Anyway my ordeal is over. I will pray for all who are waiting for their turns.

Here is my detail

PD 07/03/2000
RD 07/13/2001
ND 08/28/2001
FP 12/27/2001
Processing resumed 01/18/2002
Approved on April fool day (I hope INS is not doing so)
Country India
Category EB3
State NJ

In the end of year 2000 it looked like my GC process was going to take at least 5 years as I applied in EB3 category and priority date for this category was stuck at some month of 1997. So I applied for Canadian immigration and got it approved within couple of months with landing date of March 27 2002 that expired just 5 days ago.

I would like to thank Mr. Khanna for maintaining such wonderful site. Special thanks to July anchor “Milk” as he has been doing very nice job by posting every minute details of all July cases. So guys/gals now it is your turn.

--RohanManSingha

No Title

Congratulations rohanmanasingha on your freedom on April 1st.
Why you were expecting RFE for birth certificate. What did you submit ? I am also expecting a RFE for birth certificate.
please reply;thanks;Amit

No Title

We registered our births and got our birth certificate issued from Municipal Corporation just prior to filing our I485 application. I saw several postings (most of them for CSC) people saying that they got RFE because registration dates on their birth certificate was recent date. I think VSC doesn\'t care about it so there is no reason to be worried.

No Title

Yes! I am from India. I picked-up this name without any reason.

Ha bhai ha .. mai hindustani hu... Aab to yakeen ayaa??

Thanks to everyone

Thanks to everyone for cheering-up for me. Really it does matter that is why when I checked my AVM around 02:00AM and could not stop myself from posting this good news to this post. Another-wish! I have entered my info at immitracker. By the way no one asked about my EAC# but still I would like to post it. It is EAC-01-257-5xxxx.