RD 05/99, ND 06/99 - No approval so far

rsquare

Registered Users (C)
PD - 11/97
RD - 05/99
ND - 06/99
2 Ends
EB2, NIW

My case is in the work station for more than six months now. I stopped calling (and being on hold forever) the IIOs since they never give out any info anyway. I just hope my 485 gets approved sometime soon.

Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

No Title

I am in the same situation
PD: JUNE 97; RD: MAY 99; ND: JULY 99; FP: OCT. 99

For more than a year, upon entering my SRC number, it keeps saying this case not found.

No Title

My PD was 3/98 (EB2 NIW), but my case has been approved at 12/7/00. I am not sure which nationality you are. I am a Chinese. As I know, the processing speed is different for different countries, such as the Chinese and India.

No Title

I recommend u to send a fax to INS to tell them you maybe need to re-do the FP which would introduce big trouble for the INS and for yourself if your case could not be approved in another two months (FP validate period is 15 months).

No Title

Same here. RD: MAY 99; FP: OCT. 99. Have seen many who got approved after RD Aug, Oct, Nov. 1999. Our fingerprint will be expired this month. What can we do ???

No Title

u can send a fax to INS to tell them that it would be a big trouble for them and for you if you i-485 could not be approved by the end of next month.

No Title

Could you post the FAX details pls( Fax number and whom should we address this fax to ) - thx in advance

No Title

HI,

I\'m in I485 stage, and my six years H1 Visa is getting expiring soon, but still I have not received AD , what should be my next step ?

if I stay after six years and with out AD, does it mean I lost my status ?

if any of you are come across this situation or you know solution please respond.

thank you

No Title

what is your nd(notice date)rd(receipt date)fp(finger print),
my h1 will expire the first 3 years,and i am on the i-485 stage,nd=03/2000,fp=05/2000,my lawyer will not renew the h1 visa,he say if I am on i-485 stage ,i don\'t need keep my status.I don\'t know if is true,I will talk to him this week,and will post some news.
Ask a lawyer about,and keep posting some news about.good luck.
aw

No Title

Yours is a fit case for your local congressman to handle. I encourage you to contact him. It worked in my case.

No Title

Thanks sss123. I took your advise and finally contacted the senator\'s office. They were very cordial (unlike the IIOs) and asked me to fax the A and SRC numbers. The lady told me that they could help me if there is atleast a week or two before my FP expieres. I just faxed them all the info. Hope it works.

Thanks everybody for their advise and support.