RD: 04/07/04 I-140 /I-485 Approved

takesforever

As most of you, I have been reading this forum several times a day, since my I-140 /I-485 were file concurrently on 04/07/04. Today, I got the magic emails, both were approved, no REF’s, the message on the website only changed when they were approved. My wife I-485 also got approved today.

All the details are listed below.
Any questions are welcome. Thanks so much for all your help. I learned more about the process from you all that from my lawyers. I hope your day come soon too. Best of luck to you all.

I-140/I -485 EB3 filed concurrently on (RD) 04/07/04
FP Done: June 2004
EAD / AP: (AD) May 2004
Priority date: Aug 2002

Congrats Takesforever,

I am very happy for you.
Were you EB3 or EB2? What is your job field?
How big is your company (number of employees)?
Thanks in advance for your response
Elnegro

Hi Takesforever,
Congrats ........... Maaaaaaaan. fly like a free bird... I applied 140 and 485 in May 2004 with labor substitute. EAD/AP approved july, 04. Planning to apply EAD renewal. Do you do that to kickoff the process? What is your suggestion regarding my EAD renewal? I am planning to apply at the end of March. Tahnks for youyr help in advance.

Sattibabu

Forever, you are not from one of the three retrogressed countries, are you?

takesforever said:
As most of you, I have been reading this forum several times a day, since my I-140 /I-485 were file concurrently on 04/07/04. Today, I got the magic emails, both were approved, no REF’s, the message on the website only changed when they were approved. My wife I-485 also got approved today.

All the details are listed below.
Any questions are welcome. Thanks so much for all your help. I learned more about the process from you all that from my lawyers. I hope your day come soon too. Best of luck to you all.

I-140/I -485 EB3 filed concurrently on (RD) 04/07/04
FP Done: June 2004
EAD / AP: (AD) May 2004
Priority date: Aug 2002

Hi All:

Answers to some of the questions:
My Application was EB3, my company is pretty big, > 12000 employees, >2 Billions revenue. I am a software engineer with a master degree in the US. I was ready to apply for a second EAD/ AP this week hoping that would trigger something, but I got the email before I could send out the Info so in my case, I did nothing, I guess just luck. I am not from Retrogressed Country.

Your time will come.

Congrats Takesforever,

You are really lucky, it didnt take forever in your case. Enjoy the freedom.

With respect to some queries here, I wonder whether the size matters or the timing ? On application, it was all about who gets first.

Appreciate for any experiences.

DIGS