RD 04/02/03 is approved

Roj86

Registered Users (C)
This morning I was checking E-mail and surprised to see 2 e-mail from USCIS telling me that my I-485 is approved. However, I have not see my wife's case included. I log-in and found both of our cases' LUD have been changed to 11/04/04 but her LUD still showing the same message of "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.".

I called to initiated an inquiry on her case on 10/19/04 (since it was 30 days past when she received this message) and on 10/21/04 on my case since the latest VSC process time posted is 60 days past my RD.

I would like to thanks every one in this forum. I have learned from this forum in the past 4 months more than I ever imagine to find this kind of information anywhere else. Also I would like to wish everyone a fast and smooth approving process.

Congrats and can you give the first few digits of your EAC number,
my ND date is same as yours.

Congrats. I Have Also Initiated Case Status Inquiry 10/25. My Fp2 Was Done On 9/9/2004. I Hope To Get The Approval Soon.

Roj86 said:
This morning I was checking E-mail and surprised to see 2 e-mail from USCIS telling me that my I-485 is approved. However, I have not see my wife's case included. I log-in and found both of our cases' LUD have been changed to 11/04/04 but her LUD still showing the same message of "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.".

I called to initiated an inquiry on her case on 10/19/04 (since it was 30 days past when she received this message) and on 10/21/04 on my case since the latest VSC process time posted is 60 days past my RD.

I would like to thanks every one in this forum. I have learned from this forum in the past 4 months more than I ever imagine to find this kind of information anywhere else. Also I would like to wish everyone a fast and smooth approving process.

Congrats my friend.

My case is EB2 skilled professional and my LC is approve in Dec 02.

Hey, yygov..thanks bud. Did you get PPS and how was the experience?

Roj86.

Roj86 said:

Roj86.

Thanks Roj86,

PD - Priority Date, Date of Filing of LC (at State level).
would it be possible to provide us?

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Roj. So you finally made it!! Mine is still pending. I forgot which state you are from? MA right?

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Hope everyone getting theirs good news soon.

Yes, Pibo I made it, but my wife still in a limbo. I think you will be soon, I can smell it from here in Buffalo, NY. : ^)

Guys,
Sorry, most of my filing stuffs are at home this is as much as I can remember, also check my signature.

I am filing I-140 around May of 2002 as a EB2 (Professional) getting approved around December 2002 then I filed I-485 in April 03, 2003. After exactly 19 months, I just have got the approved e-mail.

Roj86 said:

Roj86.

Got the PP stamped today with infopass appointment @Newark. Make sure they write your A# above the stamp. Otherwise you will get a lot of trouble. The lady forgot to write the complete No. on wife's PP, took 30 min longer to get a second stamp (from another lady). :(