Rd 02/13/2003 - Ead Renewal Approved

duffy5

Registered Users (C)
My EAD renewal RD: 02/13/2003 approved on 03/08/2003 and received card today. Spouse's case still pending.
Anyone in the same situation?

:)

Should I Speak To IIO???

My EAD renewal got approved and received card but my wife's case is not approved.
Should I speak to an IIO???
Please post your views.

Re: Should I Speak To IIO???

Originally posted by duffy5
My EAD renewal got approved and received card but my wife's case is not approved.
Should I speak to an IIO???
Please post your views.

my lawyer says we shouldn't, that we'll get it soon, may be this week or next.

my wife's ead was approved y/day

I checked AVM and online y/day and it didn't change. But when i checked first thing this morning at around 9 Am, it had changed to "After approving......".

Hope this helps. Here are our EAD/AP details again

EAD/AP renewal MD: Jan 8th
RD: unknown
ND: Jan 16th
My EAD approved: Feb 27th
Card mailed : March 6th
Card Received: March 8th
My AP approved: March 3rd
Wife's EAD approved: March 11th
Wife's AP still pending.

Hi, Awaiting Approval

Did your spouse's case had any problems with photos like for some people they mixed-up photos ect.? Or just simply a delayed approval?

I just checked its still same message for my spuose.

Thanks.

don't know yet

I guess just delayed approval. No RFE. But i don't know about mixed up photos. I'll sure let you know once she receives the card.

One more question, Awaiting Approval..

I have filed AP renewal by myself. I have sent the docs to the same old INS, VSC address. The only change is instead of saying INS, VSC I wrote DHS, BCIS, VSC and then the address. Checks are made out to BCIS.
Is this OK??

BTW, what is your 485 RD. Is it March?

Thanks.

Just heard from my lawyer too

While I was reading this, I got an email from my lawyer saying that my EAD and AP was approved online ( I didn't know the EAC number to check it ). It probably had RD 29th Jan. So, longer than this case ( rather more than one and half time than this case as Duffy as also got his card )

Atleast, I need not worry about it. Probably something new will come along :)

Re: One more question, Awaiting Approval..

Originally posted by duffy5
I have filed AP renewal by myself. I have sent the docs to the same old INS, VSC address. The only change is instead of saying INS, VSC I wrote DHS, BCIS, VSC and then the address. Checks are made out to BCIS.
Is this OK??

BTW, what is your 485 RD. Is it March?

Thanks.
Should be ok. Otherwise, you would have known by now.

My 485 details

RD-01/22/02
ND-02/02/02

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for my EAD

My EAD renewal RD is 01/10/03 and ND is 01/16/03. The dates are the same for my wife's EAD, but we are still waiting for our approvals. No action yet on our AP's either.