RD 02/01 & ND 03/01 Not received FP . Post your INFO here

No Title

rd- 02/14/01
nd-03/13/01
wac-01-128-*****
no FP notice yet.
no AP(advance parole) approval...

No Title

AN and KumarS mine is wac-01-124 and i got my FP long time back...I think you guys should talk to IIOs soon..

No Title

hi debo_nair, my attorney says that it is quite common for the FP notice to take upto 3 months. she says that all the notices are "spooled" and printed out once in a while by INS, and not on a daily basis. she has asked me to wait 3-4 more weeks before she talks to the IIO on my behalf. but, I have been considering if I should do it by myself earlier. this waiting is getting on my nerves...

No Title

any updates other than Debo\'s EAD confirmation. As per JIT our files should be off the shelf. EAD and AP need only cursory reviews. I am not sure why INS should take this long. If others have any logic can you tell me.

No Title

Guys, Keep this thread active. Spoke to an IIO this morning. A bit pent up lady but being polite I got polite answers too.
Says AP is with officer from 04/27. EAD still pending. For me and my wife too. I don\'t know why are taking days and days for AP too. I have to go to India sunday , I am not sure how.

No Title

Same situation...not to worry.
I talked to my lawyer and he asked me not to worry and wait for another 2-3 weeks.....

No Title

RD 02/12/01
ND 03/15/01
WAC-01-130
No FP. What\'s hell, INS people are doing with it. Just to enter in to computer, they took more than 30 days. They should be laid off and sent to south and north poles where there no work to do.