Rcvd Welcomin email but not card ordered

gc123_quest

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I received email welcoming the new permanent resident yesterday but not the card order email. How long will it take to get the card oder email. Is anyone in the same boat.

Thanks

Hi,
I received email welcoming the new permanent resident yesterday but not the card order email. How long will it take to get the card oder email. Is anyone in the same boat.

Thanks

In my case it took 2 days after getting the initial email about approval.

Congrats !!

gc123_quest

Congrats on yr approval !! Good Luck with the rest :D

JMJ

Hi,

Thanks

congrats, can you please post your details and which service center NSC or TSC

It was the other way around for me. I got an E-Mail saying card ordered but the I did not get any other message for approval. I confirmed with the lawyer and she said that my case was approved and that I can expect to get the card in the mail soon. Hope and pray that you get yours too.

EB3 India Texas Service Cetner
Priority Date Jan 10 2002
485 Filed in OCT 2004

Guru

Still waiting for card mailed email, it has been 2 days since I received the email about welcoming the New permanent resident.

It was the other way around for me. I got an E-Mail saying card ordered but the I did not get any other message for approval. I confirmed with the lawyer and she said that my case was approved and that I can expect to get the card in the mail soon. Hope and pray that you get yours too.
Guru

Yeah, it's weird. I got a "info packet welcoming the new permanent resident" email before I got the "I-485 approved email". Then the next day I got the "card ordered" email.

I would guess with all the approvals that card production is going to be delayed at least a little. I would give it a good 2-3 weeks and then give the USCIS a call if you haven't gotten the email or the card by then.

mdh