Rcvd the approval email today - ND 07/2001

free100

:) Hey MK, PM, Windy, Wmgc, I just rcvd the email for the approval:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN0113XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 11, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now I know why it was not updated after the profile was updated. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My God.....

Dude, This is great news :) I can't express the feeling of joy that just sprung out after you shared this news. It gives hope to all 2001 applicants. I believe your ND is July 2001. Damn I'm happy for you.
Cheers big guy while I keep my fingers crossed for my magic email. ;)

wantmygcnow said:
Free, CONGRATS MY MAN!! GO celeberate! WHats your ND I forget..Give us your timeline..COngrats again

Thanks WMGC, I really do appreciate it. I hope you get yours soon too. I did post my time line the other day when you asked for it. But here it is again.

Asylum: 2000
I-485 : Jul 2001
RFI & BIO : JUL 2005

Punjabi_Munda said:
Dude, This is great news :) I can't express the feeling of joy that just sprung out after you shared this news. It gives hope to all 2001 applicants. I believe your ND is July 2001. Damn I'm happy for you.
Cheers big guy while I keep my fingers crossed for my magic email. ;)
Thanks PM, I see yours coming too!!!!! :D

windywd said:
Oh, my....................

Free send me some champaign....

:D Its on its way Windy!! I dont have words that would actually describe my feelings at this moment. But the thing that is really wierd is I cant beleive how accurate my analysis has been, despite of the disagreement I had with various members of this forum. Like when my profile was not updated a 2nd time, after the first update on receipt of the BIOs, I had a feeling that the next time it gets updated will be for the approval. I was so right!! And it makes me tickle. Especially when the so called experts on this forum did all they could to contradict me! Dont you agree? :)

Mine is done earlier too.

Let's see how soon they approve......

Gosh, I am so happy for you. Is MK around?

windywd said:
Mine is done earlier too.

Let's see how soon they approve......

Gosh, I am so happy for you. Is MK around?
I am waiting for him. Unfortunately I forgot my Mobile at home today and his number is onit so I cant even call him till the evening. Did you read my earlier post?? Why no comments?? :)

First of all congrats to you!!!

I will also take this opportunity to remind the sceptics about my previous posts in which I expressed my opinion and provided the mathematical analysis about the backlog reduction. Also confirmed with my attorney:

All cases (that are even filed today!) will be approved within next 6-8 months.

Once again congrats to you!

Free,

It seems that it really depends on the I/O. But heck, who cares? As long as they move quickly, I won't have problem if they NEVER update online.

Question to free

Free100, I was just wondering about your ND. I know you told me that it was Jul 2001. I have ND April 2nd, 2001 and my LIN starts with 01140. Meaning first two digits is Fiscal year 2001 and they rcv'd my applicationon 140th working day of 01 fiscal year. Looking at your receipt number LIN0113*, are you sure your ND is not March 01??
Just curious...
Congrats again on your approval, I'm so happy for you :)

Punjabi_Munda said:
Free100, I was just wondering about your ND. I know you told me that it was Jul 2001. I have ND April 2nd, 2001 and my LIN starts with 01140. Meaning first two digits is Fiscal year 2001 and they rcv'd my applicationon 140th working day of 01 fiscal year. Looking at your receipt number LIN0113*, are you sure your ND is not March 01??
Just curious...
Congrats again on your approval, I'm so happy for you :)

I am sure my ND for I 485 was JUL 2001.

PM,

They have this ridiculous numbering scheme. Mine is actually Apr 2002, and they assigned the number 01130XXXXXX, later I found out my "correct" ND is March 2001.

free100 said:
:D Its on its way Windy!! I dont have words that would actually describe my feelings at this moment. But the thing that is really wierd is I cant beleive how accurate my analysis has been, despite of the disagreement I had with various members of this forum. Like when my profile was not updated a 2nd time, after the first update on receipt of the BIOs, I had a feeling that the next time it gets updated will be for the approval. I was so right!! And it makes me tickle. Especially when the so called experts on this forum did all they could to contradict me! Dont you agree? :)

Free, I was one of the skeptics...and I will humbly eat my words if/when all 2000/2001 applicants are approved by sep 30, 2005...

free100 said:
:) Hey MK, PM, Windy, Wmgc, I just rcvd the email for the approval:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN0113XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 11, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now I know why it was not updated after the profile was updated. :D

Free,

Roll over, I'd like to Tickle you man :D Send me your office number, I'll confrence you with PM.

MK