Rcvd 485 approval email.

konark

Registered Users (C)
Few minutes back, I got the 485 approval email for me and my daughter, the online status too changed to approved.

I hope spouse's approval should be following soon, there is no change in the online status of that application yet.

Thanks to everybody for generously sharing information in this forum.

Congrats

konark,

I guess you don't have to worry about a RFE anymore. There seems to be a lot of activity today. Good to see 02, 03 and 04 485s getting approved in the same week.

saras

Konark,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! ON YOUR APPROVAL.
My situation is very very close to Yours. off by a few days on approval..
I HOPE I will also be approved soon..

-gvrg.

congratulations konark

konark said:
Few minutes back, I got the 485 approval email for me and my daughter, the online status too changed to approved.

I hope spouse's approval should be following soon, there is no change in the online status of that application yet.

enjoy...

konark said:

Change your signature or update it man, I have never known anyone who applied their I-140 in MAY and got approved in FEB of the same year.

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Good Luck

Fyi-i-140

IndiraGandhi said:
Change your signature or update it man, I have never known anyone who applied their I-140 in MAY and got approved in FEB of the same year.

I just wanted to share with you that my I-140 RD was September 19, 2004 and the AD date was December 10, 2004!

Help

HELP
I would need some help to assess the situation and decide upon my next steps. Is Background check similar to Namecheck?what is FOIP? How do I initiate this enquiry?

FP experience
I have a situation here. I did my FP on March 2005 in Charlotte.
I did call the number listed in this forum to check my finger print status. The officer mentioned that our FP's were cleared within a week and a report was sent to USCIS.
Namecheck Enquiry
Sent letter to Congressman.

Recently, I talked to local Congressman about my case. After couple of weeks, Congressman’s office wrote a letter as shown below.

Can you guys take a look at this letter and let me know what is the best next course of action?

Dear MR.XXXXXX

Thank you for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

According to CIS officials, you and your wife's I-485 are currently pending. They are waiting for Background check information to come back before they can proceed with adjudication of your petition. Because of tremendous amount of applications, agency officials will not offer an expected date of adjudication.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if there are any changes to your case.

Sincerely,

Congressman X

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

Hello Konark:

Congratulations from me as well!!! That is indeed good news!
My dates are also very close to yours.
I hope that my attorney will submit my RFE this week (legal status), so that my approval will follow soon.
Enjoy your freedom!

TSC / EB3
PD: 09/02/03
I-131: AD 06/29/04 - LUD 01/18/05
I-765: AD 08/06/04 - LUD 01/18/05
I-140: RD 05/25/04 - AD 03/16/05 - LUD 03/17/05
Early FP done on 03/16/05
I-485: RD 05/25/04 - LUD 04/25/05 - RFE (legal status)

Congrats Konark

I remember we gave our FPs at around the same time in the same office. My 140 was also approved in Feb, and I gave my FP a week or so after yours. Hopefully, I should also get my approvel a week or so after yours as well.