RAPIDIGMers - ND is 2/00 and have NOT received FP

VSCRD0200

Registered Users (C)
Hello Rapidigmers,
                            If your ND is 2/00 and still have not received FP notice then please write about your case here. I know couple of my friends whose ND is 3/00 and have got FP notices in the last week.RIS Help Desk is not at all helpful. They behave like IIOs telling that each case is different. Very frustrated. calling IIO also does not help. Can only wait and watch policy be observed? Any idea/suggestions welcome.

No Title

I also have similiar frustrating experiences. We atleast expect to receive cordial response from the RIS helpdesk. But, they respond bitter than some IIOs.

But, Regarding FPs for Feb 2000, i feel the INS is not going in systematic order in issuing same. I believe some people ( from NOV/DEC 99) are also waiting to receive their FPs. And the simple reason being that some IIO might process their stack of load faster than others. Hold on your boat, buddy.

No Title

Guys,

I have friends from Rapidigm with ND 2/00 and 3/00 - some who have got FPs, some who haven\'t yet. Do hang on for a coupla weeks more, you will definitely get the FP.. and just because the 3/00 guys received their FPs does not mean they will get their approvals before yours.

My ND is 08/00 and I did my FP about 4 months back. Doesnt mean a thing....

Hang in there.

No Title

Yes, Why should rapidigm please you at this stage... They know you can not go any where? Its Law of this Land, making more bonded labour....

Rapidigm made and making enough money from you, they do not want to miss you... its their affection not with you.. but with green bills.

No Title

do anyone have a fax number for VSC . I need to fax to send the FP notice. ND 01/26/2000 no FP Yet

thank you

No Title

My ND is 2/00 and have not received my FP yet. Its frustrating. RIS help desk is not giving any info.