Rapidigm

desideewana

Hi all,

I have an offer from Rapidigm. I will not be depended on them for GC. Could the folks working with Rapidigm please let me know how they treat folks while employed by them ? I have heard that many people are angry with them cause they don't have any bench period, etc. But other than that, does any one have any other complaints? Like, do they pay on time, pay compensation properly, how dependable are their clients, etc?

Any reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

No problems

I've been working for them for the last 2.5 years and no problem.

Now I am in bench for the last 15 days and still they are paying and don't know howlong they pay.

Except bench, I don't think they give any other troubles.

They pay timely, pay all moving expenses, insurence is good.
BUT no bonus, training expenses, book allowances etc.

Just Curious to know which platform are u from

Hi
I am with the company 3+ years, as long as you are in project u r fine. when u are on bench then ball is in there court..They can do what ever they think. THis is same with all the companies.

I am Just curious to know which platform there are looking people.. and which area...

Thanks

Take the Offer.

I got laid-off from Rapidigm in June 02 after 6 weeks of bench. They treat well when u are on project.

Do they give any trouble for GC process

Now I am in Bench, I fear I may get laidoff. My RD is Dec 17. Do Rapidigm continue GC process or will they discontinue, I mean inform INS about layoff?

They Dont Continue.

Dont worry they won't inform INS if 180 is past from RD. But you need to take care of GC after that. Rapidigm will not give you the Receipt Notice of 485 (original) to you. In case if you feel that you need to have it with you. Call the INS and tell them to send a receipt notice to you.

I don't work for Rapidigm .. but after reading srimals' last post, I sense something is wrong here. They should not keep the original of I-485 receipt notice, as it belongs to the beneficiary - NOT the company. Only the LC and I-140 belong to the company.
Talk to an immigration lawyer or ask about this in Sheila Murthy's chat.

It has no Immigration dept to speak off

Rapidigm had a REALLY good immigration about a year ago.. Currently they have only a bunch of paralegals who know nothing.
If you do not have anything to do with INS then, Rapidigm is a good company to work for as long as you are on a project..
Bench pay depends on whether they think they can place you in a reasonable amount of time.. A lot depends on who your recruiter is .. they have some flexibility in the matter.

I want to go on unpaid leave

I don't want to switch company now. I hope (+vely) atleast by the end of Jan 03 I'll get my approval. Since then I want to go on unpaid leave. Does it curse my GC process? Does Rapidigm allow me to go on unpaid leave? Please if any of you guys have similar exp, share it.

Originally posted by GC012002
I don't work for Rapidigm .. but after reading srimals' last post, I sense something is wrong here. They should not keep the original of I-485 receipt notice, as it belongs to the beneficiary - NOT the company. Only the LC and I-140 belong to the company.
Talk to an immigration lawyer or ask about this in Sheila Murthy's chat.

My lawyer is holding onto 485 receipt. I have asked but don't even have a copy. Is this normal? Do you think after 180 days I will be able to request it? I don't want to rock the boat at all so will let them hold onto it if they like but was just curious.

Thanks.

I am with Rapidigm for 5 years - As long as you are in project - They will never give you any problem - I heard they might create trouble once you come to bench and they are unable to place you anywhere.. I am kind of happy with them and I got my GC with Rapidigm. They have very good insurance coverage.

me too, I am with them for almost 3 years now. As everyone say, they are good as long as there is project in hand.