Rapidigm - I-140 and 485 issue

dcu

Registered Users (C)
Hi Rapidigmer,
My I-140 copy says \'Approved and sent to National visa center.blah ..blah\'. I am not sure whether its RIS\'s mistake that it was filed for CP. Already my 485 is filed. Will there be any issue?

Also, in the 485 receipt notice, Priority date is not printed.

Thanks for your input.

No Title

Dont worry, because mine was the same, I got I485 approved in the same
time as others. some times Rapidigm files i140 for CP, then they file
your I485 here, to get little bit late approval of your I485, this is
the plan of rapidigm.

same boat

after reading your messages, I checked my I-140 . It\'s also approved for CP . Rapi... sucks . God grace they fi... J..

Yes, RIS sent along wtih Receipts notice.

I think RIS (Former J) had screwed our GC.

When their policy is not allowing anyone for CP, why should they file for CP and screw our GC processing time. Its going to un-necessarily cause issue in the GC approval stage. We see lot of folks are facing the issue of the same.

Rapidigm su**ks!!

How do we know if its for CP or not?????

Where do we check to find out whether its approved for cp or not.

Read your I-140 notice

I think we need to escalate this problem to Rapidigm upper management!! Any guts??????

Don\'t know I-140 is on CP or AOS...............

They applied my I-140 in June 1999 and I got approved after 10 months in April 2000. J sucked me all the time by not giving the I-140 copy. I don\'t know that B**ch filed mine in CP or AOS. I called IIO 5 times but they never told me about CP. I got an RFE on I-485 (RD/ND June 2000) in July and we replied in July itself, ofcourse I\'m still waiting for approval even after 2 1/2 months. I don\'t know whether the delay is because of CP crap or a Lazy IIO. Overall rapidigm sucked us all in all these years. Hang on there friends soon we will get out of this slavary.

Whats the use of taking to upper level management?

Already our GC got screwed. Our 485 is filed with VSC, and its all now in INS hand. Lets pray for the best.

Have any1 talked to RIS about this? Whats their answer?

No Title

When did you receive your I 140 copy?
Is it after I 140 approval or after filing I 485?