Rapidigm --HELP ME plz

venati

Registered Users (C)
My 180 days completes on 02/15/02. My present contracts ends on 02/28. I got an offer from RAPIDIGM which starts from 02/19/02. Is it safe to join RAPIDIGM?

My details RD 08/15/01 ND 10/11/01.

Thanks

As long as you are technically sound and make more bucks its safe

As long as you are technically sound and make more bucks its safe in any consulting company. All the consulting/bodyshoppers are the same kind. Don\'t take this personally. If you get a good salary then its not a bad company but think twice before joining and negotiate properly.

Best of Luck.

No Title

congrats.. if you get a good recruiter& good salary you will enjoy working with Rapidigm.GOod Luck.

It is worst company....

One of my friends GC(140) and H1B got canceled by Rapidigm once he quits the compay because of problems from recruiter and marking people. RapidIGM does not have any standards(policies) to do anything.
As per my knowledge concern, better to try some other places other than Rapidigm if your skilled guy.
Thank

my 2c

Do not join companies that act like blood suckers and squeeze the
h1b workers to the last drop .
Dont let them grow big . kill them at the root level so other h1b
workers don\'t suffer the same fate. Actually want to have a list of companies to avoid gc processing posted on this site so it will help other h1b workers .
but again as somebody else suggested negotiate well . be reasonable
justified in your negotiations . They too have to make some money .
good luck !

I was laid off from Rapidigm last week and I am surprised that they are hiring ..

I was laid off from Rapidigm last week and I am surprised that they are hiring ..
I was with them for almost 4 years, no bench in last 4 years and still they laid me off as soon as my project in Peoplesoft got over.
I have taken an oath to take revenge and not let Rapidigm have presence in any company I join.

Let me also caution you .. how Rapidigm works.
They will give you an offer but not pay you unless You market yourself and find a project or if they find a project then they will pay poorly irrespective of what they bill.

In summary, With Rapidigm you are never safe.

No Title

be careful with these Rapidigm guys.... first you get interview at client side when everything goes well then only accept the offer . I have seen them offering for many people but no project. so first get project confirmed then join.

100% do not join.

I had very bad experience. I was working for them for past 3 years without any mercy they laid-off me once my client project was over. Not even given a month of bench salary. Never ever join Rapidigm. People whoever posting in this web site are not lying. It is 100% true. It is 100% true. Belive MEEEEEE. I promise that they won\'t help you when you are in bench.

Well wisher.

No Title

Sevial is right. Why do you unnecessarily get into trouble as you are about to get GC approved, b\'coz they may just offer you job, but no project & no salary then you will be in trouble.So remain with your sponsored company or try to join at present client. Rapidigm cann\'t be not trusted since they have been laying off guys as soon as they come on bench & how can they get you peoject. Think twice, thrice before taking any decision

I have been with my company

for 5 years now . They say they will pay for first 15 days on bench.
With this market there is no way you can get a project in 15 days .
All body shoppers are same irrespective of color , nationality ....
Just make sure your demands are reasonable and justified .
If the company is making less profit when you are on project then dont
expect to be paid on bench .

That guy Vijay Bhasker is one evil guy

Even if you are considering to join Rapidigm, do not join Irvine office recruiters like Vijay Bhasker. Every Rapidigm office and each individual recruiter has their own way of defining policy. It\'s like Rapidigm franchise, as long as each office make more money, they get commission on that.

"Do not join Rapidigm". You must be having EAD, use it to get a contract position or full time.

Waste company. Don’t join Rapidigm

Waste company. Don’t join Rapidigm. It like falling from Frying
Pan to fire If you join Rapidigm. Lot of recruiters are big jerks
These bastards exploit people till your death.They will be having
Screed up solutions centers where bunch of Bastards will lead
The projects without having technical knowledge

Same Like Rapidigm

Most of the desi contracting companies are same like Rapidigm. If you are out of the project them will kick you out. They do not consider how much you worth to them when you were in project. It is like selling body. Once you are old nobody will take you. It is inhumane. When the market was good they will not pay you good salary. It is quite true. We can\'t do any thing to those stupid comany.