Rapidigm guys....any one know about OminiPros...

RAPIDIGM Stock options

Since when RAPIDIGM gave stock options, can anyone tell, I have been with them for couple of yrs and I have no idea

Only for Managers / Old recruiting/marketing people...Hush Hush..Should be exposed to SEC....

Guys, this is another management way for making MORE money over and above exploitation of Consultants. Many of the Older Recruiters / marketing persons and Managers have grabbed them. Hope the regulators catch them..(another Enron case, unlisted)

can anyone mail these portal link to INS / labour department / Securities commission

the company will be exposed and everyone will get the justice. wish this immigrationportal link be mailed to these regulators so that they know the real sleaze of companies like this.

Whats the use of sending this link

If INS decides to take some action what will happen to ppl who are still with RAPIDIGM and waiting for there GC\'s, we dont want any harm to consultants working for them.
R u still with RAPIDIGM?

Anyone knows Murli, recruiters in Sacremento, CA??

he once contacted me but he seems one of the time pass recruiter that will setup a client interview but no actions have been taken so far.. He is working for SAP practise?? I don\'t think he knew SAP at all..

Any comments on him??

Dont post negative remarks about companies on a public site

All the companies are doing the same thing. No difference. What the to talk about that and passing wrong information - like stock options of a company which is not even listed.

But, the old recruiters / marketing / Managers will still make millions..

Even if the stock is unlisted,still the people sitting on the options will rake in millions if the company is sold or merges with another company. It does nothave to be listed company for that..

This is good time to file the class action lawsuit.

The company looks scared of INS. All of us who were kept on unpaid leave ever in last 4-5 years, if we complain to INS, the company will be forced to pay back all the money from past years also with damages ,according to the discussions on various Immigration websites like this one and Sheila Murthy.

Can you guys please STOP all these here.

Can you guys stop all these here. Talking all this non sense will effect the proecessing of Rapidimers only. This is not the right place to discuss. Rapidigm filers may get RFE etc., This may keep ex-Rapidimers in very bad shape. Please think of every one. If you wish to discuss all these please use any other group. Hope you all of you understand and help Rapidigm filers.

Hope you guys understand and don\'t mind. Please don\'t talk and save current and ex Rapidimers I 485 filers.

Note: Please think about the Rapidigm guys who got laid off and waiting for there approvals. Please act maturely.

Thanks in advacne.

take care.

ALL the consulting companies are the same why to punish one

To Everyone who is speaking so negatively about this company.

In this market all the companies are behaving the same way. Everyone has adopted hire and fire policy without considering the past number of years that person has worked for that company. Think twice before posting messages. Seems people posting messages are not from Rapidigm.

If you dont like Rapidigm then look for another company which is better than this company.

Please dont post any company name here at this website. Have you seen the name of any other consulting company mentioned like this even though those are behaving the same way.

Behave maturely