Rapidigm Consultants

RapidigmUser

Registered Users (C)
If one gets promoted to Senior Software Consultant from Consultant, do they automatically get a pay raise??? How would it affect their GC and H1.
Thanks

No Title

Automatic Payraise ? Ha!Ha!Ha! Yeah, a software that does this in an automated fashion, just kidding !

Nope! Haggle Hard !!!

If you are serious about a title change, you need to do an amended H1. How does it affect your GC? You need to start allover. BTW, what does this promotion mean? I guess you are just contracting at a client\'s site like others. Does it change what you do there?

No Title

Don\'t worry about your G.C because of a pay rise if you are with Rapidigm, its never gonna happen.

No Title

You must be kidding!!!! Aren\'t you?
There is no word like \'PAY RAISE\' in Rapidigm\'s dictionary?

No Title

Pay raise, title change doesnot matter, as GC(as Labor done) is for
future job. And now with 180 days rule, that will not be a problem too. Lets pray we get regulations how INS interpret quickly to
get answer to questions..

No Title

I think they will give you any title you want but don\'t talk of money with them(Recruiters are worried about their commission cuts). They won\'t give you a raise but they still want their cuts.

No Title

RapidigmUser, (Ramya)

Are you testing the patience of all the disappointed, frustrated Rapidigm bench consultants by posting this irrelevant posting on this board. Who cares if you are promoted to Sr. consultant ?

I saw this same posting on www.rapidigm.com/~immigration:8080

Don\'t you know that ins does not issue RFE if you are getting promoted or getting paid more. INS is concerned only when you are getting paid less than promised.

No Title

Is Layoff still happening in Rapidigm? Are they sending the bench guys to India or Simply layoff? Will they pay the ticket?

No Title

I am wondering is it location specific? Will Rapidigm pay any compensation if they lay you off? What is the notice period. There are couple of guys I know of in the same boat waiting for a notice. I can not understand why Rapidigm asking the consultants to go India and stay there for 2 months? Who knows whether the market becomes better after 2 months?