Rapidigm - Compulsory EAD

Rapidamn

Check this posting pasted below: http://www.usvisanews.com/wedquest053001.html

7. Thanks for your answer to my question in the Wednesday\'s questions (Question #2 from 5/23/01). However, I don\'t understand what you meant "it will in all likelihood affect your ability to return to H-1B status." Could you explain more about this? Does it mean that once I get the I-485 EAD, I can\'t apply H-1B again, not even H1 transfer?

A: Right. Once you have worked based on your EAD, your H-1B status is considered to have come to an end. While we can\'t say specifically what effect the new H-1B portability law would have in such a situation since the guidelines have not yet been published, there is good reason to believe that any return to H-1B status will not be permissible after approval of an EAD.

"...ANY RETURN TO H-1B STATUS WILL NOT BE PERMISSIBLE AFTER APPROVAL OF AN EAD" - Does that mean both transfer and new H1 applications are ruled out once an EAD is approved ?

No Title

This is what my lawyer and few friends told me about EAD.

Appyling for EAD and approval of EAD has no changes to H1 visa.
If you exercise I-9 form with your employer then that will start EAD and cancel H1 visa.

You can go back to H1 visa by applying for a fresh H1 visa(subject to H1 cap) and you have to leave the country and get the visa stamped.

Gurus please correct me if I am wrong.

No Title

I think there\'s one more way you start working on EAD automatically and that is if you work for more than one employer at the same time.

No Title

When tere are stupid recruiters, recruiters becoming directors, consultants becoming directors what can u expect.

Rapidigm management is a bunch of rascals!!!!

No Title

P(R)APIDIGM Withdraws H1 Visa after EAD is approved. i.e you are automatically loosing h1 Status previleges. It\'s kinda locking up people for more time. How about the guys who are singles want\'s get thier spouses on H4 though their I-485 is filed. they can\'t get them if by any chance they get their EAD approved.

Papidigm is playing games with the lifes of people just for few more fucking dollors. They are getting rid of liability of H1 guys who filed for I-485.

Now it seems like applying for your I-485 thru rapidigm means you are entering the most dangerous jone of your life.

Be careful!!!!

Need help?

Can anybody have any idea about including spouse to GC while I-485 is filed with INS. Question is---
Till what stage of I-485 process that I can add my spouses name to my GC?

No Title

hey buddy its not few f*** $s...i can guess it is huge...
eg...2000 * 1500 (2000 consultants, $1500 per family atleast)..
do math..

Only GOD can save us from such Vampires.....These kind of people
(recruiters/marketers/companies) forced people to loose faith
in human...you can\'t trust anybody...they first catch you then
suck you till death...

No Title

Eactly and now there is no immigration department or soon will not be one. J is gone and so is her staff

I guess that is what she gets for sticking up for us