Rant........ Spoke to someone 7/25/07

BarneySha

Registered Users (C)
:mad:

So I just got off the phone. Don't know if I got a lazy IO / cust servce person

She took my receipt number n even before getting any info up, she says 'I have to tell u, we have been asked to tell anyone who calls, to call back in 30 days as we have a ton of applications right now to process'

Then she asks for my receipt number AGAIN (she got it wrong the first time).
she was literally sounding sleepy!!!!!!!! and apologized for beeing sleepy which is why she got my number wrong the first time!!!

n again says the same thing..I can't tell u anything... we have been asked to tell everyone to call back in 30 days!!!

I was like WTF???? why do u need my receipt nubmer then u moron????? just say what u have been 'asked' to say n hang up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so am I rite in thinking I got a cust servs person on the phone and not an IO???

Gawd!!! talk about customer service man!! I am so pi$$ed
anyone with similar rants????

She took my receipt number n even before getting any info up, she says 'I have to tell u, we have been asked to tell anyone who calls, to call back in 30 days as we have a ton of applications right now to process'

she was literally sounding sleepy!!!!!!!! and apologized for beeing sleepy which is why she got my number wrong the first time!!!

n again says the same thing..I can't tell u anything... we have been asked to tell everyone to call back in 30 days!!!

I was like WTF???? why do u need my receipt nubmer then u moron????? just say what u have been 'asked' to say n hang up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so am I rite in thinking I got a cust servs person on the phone and not an IO???

Well.. don't mean to be a jerk. But you just filed your I485 6-7 weeks ago. Leave them alone...
If you are hopping to get a mircale, why not hopping to win a lottery and everything issues solved.

Dude chill out :D :D

You JUST filed last month !!!! NSC is officially processing 2006 cases (and probably processing 2005 cases in reality).

You need a far more relaxed attitude in order to handle this whole process.

before u get SO judemental........

I was calling about my EAD and AP status!!!!
and if you do want to talk about waiting / chillign out ........

how does chilling out from Jan 22, 2003 sound to u???

Are you sure you didn't get a Substitue Labor? :D ..JK....:D . Chill out man....It's totally fair for you to call about EAD/AP but from your post it seems like you were asking about your I-485 Status and Visa Number assignement etc....

Yes, your are right Barneysha. We have been waiting since 2003 stuck in the retrogress. Lot of people who's PD 2004, 2005 getting approval.

And also i don't think there are lot of EB3 cases who's RD is 2005 and 2006.

aznj123
PD May 2003
140 AD 2005
RD June 2007
FP July 2007

Barneysha
chill out chill out....when it comes to I 485 Approval/processing . its not based on your Priority Date , based on your 485 RD , right now NSC processing somewhere around sept 2006 RD wait till your turn comes out ......

EB3 NSC PD:july 2002, RD:Dec 2004, AD: ?????????????

Be clear when you post the message..

Mr. BarneySha, you should have mentioned why you called the USCIS customer service, because even after reading your message i was wondering why this guy called USCIS, when he got receipt and FP. But didn't replied anything.. but then noticed other people replied to ur message to wait and chill out..

EB2 -PD 02/2003
485 RD 06/06/07
FP appointment date 08/16/06

Yes, your are right Barneysha. We have been waiting since 2003 stuck in the retrogress. Lot of people who's PD 2004, 2005 getting approval.

aznj123
PD May 2003
140 AD 2005
RD June 2007
FP July 2007

Be clear when you post the message..

Mr. BarneySha, you should have mentioned why you called the USCIS customer service, because even when i read your message initially, i was wondering why this guy called USCIS, when he got receipt and FP, might be crazy guy that he wants his GC this month itself. But didn't replied anything.. but then noticed other people replied to ur message to wait and chill out.. Then after your reply found out that you are checking for EAD and AP and not 485. so be clear when you post your message, otherwise people will misunderstand....:confused:

EB2 -PD 02/2003
485 RD 06/06/07
FP appointment date 08/16/06

aznj123
PD May 2003
140 AD 2005
RD June 2007
FP July 2007