range of dates within TSC's current attn span

budboy

Registered Users (C)
Do we know in this forum which is the case with the earliest ND which is yet to be touched (that is no FP, no RFE) ? As far as I can remember, hoping4miracle had a ND of March 02 and had not received his (?) FP notice up until his last post a few weeks ago.

Based on recent reports in this forum, it appears that TSC is currently touching (approving, FP-ing, RFE-ing) cases across a 6 month range of dates (Mar/Apr 02 through Sep/Oct 02) -- I am wondering whether the tail end of this range is indeed Mar 02 or if it's even older.

Needless to say, my status (below) should explain why I am curious about this.

In the same boat as you...

No FP yet..even after requesting for FP two times...

RD/ND June 2002..

Probably my 3rd EAD in Sept 2004 is going to trigger some action on my case...

From Jan 2002 Filers

For me RFE ACK date changed from April to June.
waiting more than 80 days after RFE ACK
Got 2nd FP.
mailed/Faxed/Contacted congressman. still nothing

Anybody on the same boat?

RD/ND Jan 2002
1st FP Feb 2003
2nd FP July 2004
RFE issue 7th April 2004
RFE ACK 21st April 2004
New RFE ACK 21st June 2004
Officer #289
AD ???????????????
waiting more than 80 days

I am not the earliest for sure, but still would like to see some action on my case, the waiting has been long enough.

ND: 5/2002
FD: ??????

hoping4miracle,

Have you tried any of the following: (1) fax to TSC (2) have your lawyer contact TSC and (3) contact Congressman/Senator ? Since your case appears to be the oldest, seeing you get the FP notice will probably be the second most comforting thing to many of us (second, of course, to receiving our own FP notices)!

My own journey: I have recently started to try these, with no luck so far. TSC has ignored (1) and (2), whereas the local Cong's office refuses to do anything for NDs that are yet to be passed by TSC's published proc. date. When I confronted them with evidence of later cases that have been approved, they acknowledged it but pleaded helpless to do anything about it. I am not ready to give up though -- it's time to send another fax to TSC!

budboy, you are lucky to get that response, when I called and told the operator that later cases were approved, all I got was that all cases are different and they will be treated differently, etc... I also start send letters and fax to TSC now.

ND: May 2002
FD: ???

still waiting ND 3/02 FP 4/03. Sent letter/fax. AP LUD changed on the day of the fax. Not sure if this has anything to do with 485 since they are both same A#. :mad:

Nd 02/14/2002

I have a case EB-3 priority date 01/13/1998, I-485 ND of 02/14/2002, fingerprinted in March 2003. Fingerprint has expired and even a fax to TSC did not elicit a response. Contacting the Senator elicited a response that the case will be touched in a month's time!
So, let's pray.