Ramukesi and other old timers 2000 (Aug/Sep/Oct...) ne news on ur cases??????- eom

Got Passport stamped

Guys

We(wife & me) got our Passport\'s stamped this morning at the Chicago INS office. Everything went very well. THere was no delay. Just took 30 mins for the whole process plus 45 minutes of wait outside the office, but thats ok compared to a 4 year wait and especially because of the I140 approved for CP(not knowing what is gonna happen).

I just wanted to Thank you all in this forum for their great job and I hope you all will get your approval soon.

Thanks
ARN123.

Our case got approved. Thanks for all your moral support

Hello Friends,

Just checked AVM and both mine and my wife cases were approved today. Really felt very happy and releived after this painful journey.

Our special heartly thanks to 5thyearNSC, ramukesi, arn123 and other old friends for providing moral support and doing extensive research on I140 messup. Please wait for little more time and your cases will be approved soon.

My details are:

RD SEP 27th 2000
ND OCT 26th 2000
FP MARCH 18th 2001
I140 approved for CP but applied for AOS and send to Madras consulate India on July 26th 2000
Case assigned to officer FEB 13th 2002
Approved Date: MARCH 7th 2002
AVM UPDATED MARCH 7th 2002
LIN NO: LIN-01-019-5XXXX

Thanks and will post my passport stamping experience later.

Thanks

finally approved

My case is finally approved.
LIN-01-23
RD Oct 2, 2000
ND Nov 1, 2000
FP March 7, 2001
AD March 8, 2002

One year after finger print. My colleague get his case approved only 3 weeks after FP, but he was smart to have submited his case to CSC.

uchai, did you call IIO to expedite your case

Hello
I have pretty close dates to yours..
RD: 11/17/00, ND: 12/05/00
I can never get through NSC phone line.
I will have to take a day off from work to make this phone call if I have too.
Please let me know
Thanks
Oxygen Man

Congrats!!!!!!

Please let us know, was ur I-140 approved for CP and u applied AOS. If that was the case, then do u have ne idea when ur I-140 case file was transfered from the Consulate back to INS/NE. Else disregard this.

One more que.
Do u have ne idea when ur case was assigned to officer.

Thanx.
sickofins

No Title

5thyear NSC,

I contact the congressman in my area, his name is Jim Ramstad - (952)738-8200. A very responsible congresman. He sent me several letters about their action and got a reply from the NSC in about a week. Not much info has NSC provided. I am not sure whether the enquiry help or simply because it is the time for NSC to set me free.

not CP,

I don\'t know when my case was assigned to an officer. My last call to II0 was about three months back, never aware of expedite.

My application my pure AOS, nothing on CP.