Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

I'd my Infopass Today. It took hardly 5 mts to reprint my Reschedule Interview letter. No questiones asked. The lady was very nice, she didn't ask anything. Thanks Bobsmyth!

Congrats. Hopefully my infopass goes that smooth too.

What did you tell the IO desifan?

Atttached is a spreadsheet showing the oaths and interviews scheduled for this month at Durham DO. Guys, please post a report of your oath or interview experience to help others, within 48 hours of your interview/oath if possible.

I forgot someone, please, remind me and I will add you.

This is for October 2008 only

Thanks.

Congrats. Hopefully my infopass goes that smooth too.

What did you tell the IO desifan?

I told her that it's been 10 Days that I didn't get my Reschedule letter and I was told by the Customer rep to go to near by USCIS office to get my reschedule letter.

Filed my N-400 on July 14th.

Got FP Notice on July 28th for FP at Durham DO on AUgust 11th

Got inteview letter September 25th. Int date November 10th

Atttached is a spreadsheet showing the oaths and interviews scheduled for this month at Durham DO. Guys, please post a report of your oath or interview experience to help others, within 48 hours of your interview/oath if possible.

I forgot someone, please, remind me and I will add you.

This is for October 2008 only

Thanks.

Thanks for doing this, fbanna. Just a wee correction: my interview is 11/19, not 10/19. ;)

Oath Dates for Charlotte DO

fbanna

From where did you get the xls sheet for October 2008 interview and oath dates.

Is there anyway you know the oath dates for Charlotte DO , as i have my interview on 23rd october and then I have to plan a trip overseas . The approximate oath date will really help me plan.

Thanks

The spreadsheet is based on what people have reported in this forum for their timeline. As for Charlotte, I know that last year they did some same day oath ceremonies. I have a friend who attended one of those. This year, some people have reported getting their oath letters few hours after the interview and the oath date was the next saturday. However, I am not sure if the Charlotte DO is doing weekly oath every time now, or it is just to get enough people to register before the election. If you are as lucky as others, you may get the oath letter after the interview for October 25th provided an oath ceremony is scheduled on that day.

Otherwise, you will have to wait for an oath letter which may take up to 120 days to arrive. I wish you good luck and let us know if we can be of further assistance. By the way, here is the link to the Charlotte DO thread :

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=180878&highlight=charlotte&page=25

Thanks

Thanks for the information.

hope you are right and I get my oath letter immediately cause that will really help me make my plans.

All the best to you and everyone who has their oath dates coming soon. just one last step to be naturalized.

Filed my N-400 on July 14th.

Got FP Notice on July 28th for FP at Durham DO on AUgust 11th

Got inteview letter September 25th. Int date November 10th

Had you received a yellow form before you got your IL? If yes, when? (I assume you filed N-400 this year.)

I did my infopass today . Oct'17, 9 am is the interview date. It took hardly 5 mts to reprint my Reschedule Interview letter. No questiones asked. The lady was very nice. Thanks Everybody!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had you received a yellow form before you got your IL? If yes, when? (I assume you filed N-400 this year.)

Yes I did.

Filed my N 400 on July 14th of this year - 2008.

Received yellow folrm around August 20th 2008 shortly after my FP was done indicating to bring the missing items at the time of interview.

Last week received the Interview letter for Interview on 11th Nov 2008

I did my infopass today . Oct'17 9 am is the interview date. It took hardly 5 mts to reprint my Reschedule Interview letter. No questiones asked. The lady was very nice. Thanks Everybody!!!

Congrats, Murali! It helps the nervous system to have a specified date in hand.

I'm assuming the actual letter never arrived, which is very disappointing. :confused:

Congrats, Murali! It helps the nervous system to have a specified date in hand.

I'm assuming the actual letter never arrived, which is very disappointing. :confused:

Thanks Safferjoe..Nope, actual letter never came. IO also told my wife to come separately to collect her IL. Even though I had both our passports (spouse named included), her GC and everything possible.
But anyways. Same date interview as was on the notice date Aug 4th.
So much for agony & suffering.

:D:D:D fbanna for USCIS deputy director! (Bobsmyth for director!)

They only have acting directors and deputy directors, so the positions must be open! ;)

I say "Bobsmyth for president"!

fbanna. Can you please add me into the elite excel sheet for Oct 17th interview date ?