rajudm's I140 gets approved - ND 04/16/03

Hi Rajudm,
Congrats...Have you checked your head recently (any new stars) what a day for you , I140, LUD, I485, FOM .... !!!

Congrats dood

Congrats !!!!!!!

i was waiting for your approval moer than mine, bcoz ur's is future gc...mine too...u were like a test case for me...:))) ..i was expecting ur approval mid this week.i know its been 4-5 weeks since u filed ur case...after rfe...in fact me my wife had conversation abt ur case......during july long weekend. its crazy with this GC stuffffffffffffffff.

awesome....good luck to you...man can i get ur email or something i got couple of quesitons...appreciate ur help...

god bles u
u_take_it_easy

thanks for all the wishes

I was been under tremendous pressure since I came to know about the denial of our company's candidate in March 04 (exactly same as mine). This July 7th has made my day. Today I am more happier and excited than the day I got the gold medal for my Masters work in IISc, Bangalore.

U_take_it_easy: you could PM me I will give the e-mail address.

shishe: Deccan herald horoscope says thursday is my golden day :) , I will get my I485 cleared tomorrow!! There is a catch...I485 LUD changed only for dependents...my LUD is old one when they received FP results. Am I safe to assume that my I485 file was already along with the I140?

Congrats Raju,

I'm from NJ as well and waiting for my attorney to send in the RFE response reg 'Ability to Pay'.

Good luck...........

rajudm,

congrats! I'm happy for you. I wish you get yr I-485 this week, that w'd be cool....
Please dont leave the board yet, you have to help us out.

Cheers

Congrats Raj

Raj, Your approval brings hope to people with similar backgrounds. Good luck on you 485.

what time it's approved

hi rajudm, CONGRATULATIONS..
have you checked status for every 15 mins on USCIS online site. I thougt it will be updates once in a day. At what time you got message "it's approved" on USCIS site.

thanks.

approval time.

It was 2:30 in the afternoon. It appears like the update is instantaneous. they do several times in the day.

LUD logic...

Jharkhandi, Naanshi, tammy2 can you interpret what's happening with my I485 LUD changes...

My I485 LUD hasn't changed from 02/19/2004 (that was when they received Finger print)
My wife's and son's I485 LUD changed on 07/07/2004 when I140 was approved
also changed again for them on 07/08/2004. Nothing today.

Is this related to the G28 for change of attorney which we was sent along with the I140 RFE response. Or still I485 changes are there in a week?? why mine is not changed...or was it with I140 waiting for my RFE response!!!! very complex cannot interpret

rajudm said:
Jharkhandi, Naanshi, tammy2 can you interpret what's happening with my I485 LUD changes...

My I485 LUD hasn't changed from 02/19/2004 (that was when they received Finger print)

Is this related to the G28 for change of attorney which we was sent along with the I140 RFE response. Or still I485 changes are there in a week?? why mine is not changed...or was it with I140 waiting for my RFE response!!!! very complex cannot interpret

For me It seems that they have placed you into Fuji memo category where the I-140 file holds the all changes. Since your I-140 is approved they might have made necessary changes to all your family members file also. That is the reason their I-485 LUD is changed. You might be getting I-485 approval very soon.

rajudm said:

You are non-commital about iniviting me to party. :D Never mind.

Allow some more time. Your case is a very likely on its way for 485 approval.

party will happen..

Tammy2, thanks for your wishes.

Jharkhandi,
I am still recovering from I140 approval stress release. Since I was stressed out so much the reverse is happening to me. The release of stress is causing body pain..who knows how the human body harmonal balance works.

You would be invited for the party!! :D :D

Hope your wishes comes through in next couple of days.

thanks

USCIS messes up again ...!!!

My I140 approval goes to the incompetent attorney who made me go through all this trouble. I don't know what he would demand from me to get it (remaining money). Can we ask the USCIS send another copy? I expected it to be mailed to either employer or new attorney.