Rajiv Sublok approved ND 08/2000 RFE 07/17/01AD 08/22/01

rajiv_sublok

Registered Users (C)
Finally heard the Magic words – Your case has been approved on 22nd August. Case approved for wife and son too.
I regularly log in to this site since I filed my I-485 and glued to this site since January this year. VSC was too slow till March 2001 and then started picking up very fast since April 2001.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this forum. He is very very nice person. I talked to him once on opening company on EAD. He has studied in the same university as me as we discuss lot of things. Very very nice person.

Thanks to all the active users of this forum for sharing the experiences / views in this forum. Infact, I got all the support / answers from this forum like Opening a company on EAD / RFE process.
Special THANKS to active users like BHANU (the king of this site), MYLADOOR, HARAPATTA, HANUMAN, OCT 2000, Phil, RFEWAITER and so many ….

Thanks to all the passive users for visiting the site too and posting occasionally.

Came to this country in May 1998 and started the GC process after changing the first employer in June 1999. The labor took one month to approve. Do not bother much about the GC process. Company filed I-140 in Sep 1999. VSC was approving I-140 very fast in December1999. However, It stopped processing I-140 next year and I-140 approved only in May 2000. Filed I-485 in Aug 2000 (Should not have taken 3 months but there been some personal reasons). Never too much worried about GC until Market started moving southwards. Client told to join permanently else the contract is over. Some how survived.

My Desi Company was also very very good. Got a GOLDEN deal with the company. Worked on HOURLY BASIS with my Company. The deal was to find out your own project. The company will charge only $5 and pay all the expenses.

Category EB2/RIR
PD 06/1999
I-140 approved 05/2000
RD/ND 08/2000
RFE for employment letter and last 3 pay stubs 07/17/01
RFE Replied 08/08/01
AVM updated for RFE 08/13/01
AD 08/22/2001

(Did not apply for renewal of EAD/ advance parole as I was CONFIDENT that I will get my GC approval before that)

I did talk to IIO during 3 times. All the three times VERY VERY NICE TALK WITH IIO. I WILL SAY VSC is STILL THE BEST. No Grudges. This country has given me a lot.

Good luck to all those waiting. I wish that those waiting from last year should approved at the earliest.