Rajiv Khanna -- the best immigration Attorney

justaquestion

Registered Users (C)
I recently got my Green Card after 6 long years. During the process , I have interacted with multiple Attorneys either through forums/chats or direct consultation with my employers' Attorneys (I changed employment after filing 485).

Though Rajiv was not my formal Attorney (my employer forced to go through the company Attorney), the advice I got from him through his community Conference call is the BEST advice I ever got ... very precise, very honest and covering all bases .

If the free community service is this good , the full service probably almost guarantees success ......

Kudos to Rajiv Khanna for his knowledge and service.

yes I second that sentiment! I have not worked with Rajiv in a formal attorney-client relationship but would do so in a heartbeat if I decided to hire an attorney's services. I have not been a regular on the conference calls. When I did recently post questions on the conference calls, Esteemed Rajiv Khanna not only answered them in a compassionate way but also recognized me as a forum member. I consider that badge of honor!!

One of the most active and helpful community around under the guidance of passionate person. My best wishes for Rajiv and his family!

In short, full endorsement for Rajiv Khanna's legal expertise as well as social intelligence which believe me lot of intellectuals lack big time.