Rajeev/Operations/Edison/Kashmir and all there ,reply from Congressman please read .

kash777

Registered Users (C)
Today I received letter in mail which mentions our concern and when we (kashmir and myself ) attended town meeting on Oct 18th : below is the letter contents :

" October 23,2003

my name and address

Dear Mr ....

Thank you for attending my recent town meeting in ... (city name ) and expressing your concerns about I 485 and N 400 applications processing backlog. As you know ,my staff is looking into your specific case and we are awaiting a response from BCIS .

I forwarded the information you presented at last saturdays meeting to the Acting Director ,Officer of Congressional Relations ,Dept of Homeland security . I asked that the Immigrationportal.com concerns be reviewed and requested a review of the signature list . I do not expect to recieve a response regarding each application . I requested a response related to the overall concerns expressed about I 485 and N 400 application backlog.

I will be back in touch with you when I receive the response .

Sincerely,

( original Signature )
US Congressman
name "

We handed over petition and signature list ,which this congressman has asked to Acting Directore to review and reply. I wish to know from Rajeev or any one experienced there how is the impact of this ,on BCIS .I mean does this helps. I think every one must try contacting senator and congressman. Looks like they are writing and asking some reply..may be worth trying ...

Re: Rajeev/Operations/Edison/Kashmir and all there ,reply from Congressman please rea

Originally posted by kash777
Today I received letter in mail which mentions our concern and when we (kashmir and myself ) attended town meeting on Oct 18th : below is the letter contents :

We handed over petition and signature list ,which this congressman has asked to Acting Directore to review and reply. I wish to know from Rajeev or any one experienced there how is the impact of this ,on BCIS .I mean does this helps. I think every one must try contacting senator and congressman. Looks like they are writing and asking some reply..may be worth trying ...
Hi, kash777,
It's great !!
I received a letter yesterday, too.
As I live in another district, one paragraph was added to me:

I will inform my colleague, Congresswoman Eshoo of my efforts and
I encourage you to continue to work with her staff regarding the status of your employment-based application.

I think the first item would be very helpful for one of Ocean subprojects.

Anyway, Acting Director, Office of Congressional Relations, Department of Homeland Security received our petition and list of 2,827 signatures (125 pages) via Congressman, and we may get some repsponse.
-kashmir

Great Job!!!

I am really inspired by you guys...so I am also looking forward to meet Senator soon.

-Sanju

" October 23,2003

my name and address

Dear Mr ....

Thank you for attending my recent town meeting in ... (city name ) and expressing your concerns about I 485 and N 400 applications processing backlog. As you know ,my staff is looking into your specific case and we are awaiting a response from BCIS .

I forwarded the information you presented at last saturdays meeting to the Acting Director ,Officer of Congressional Relations ,Dept of Homeland security . I asked that the Immigrationportal.com concerns be reviewed and requested a review of the signature list . I do not expect to recieve a response regarding each application . I requested a response related to the overall concerns expressed about I 485 and N 400 application backlog.

I will be back in touch with you when I receive the response .

Sincerely,

( original Signature )
US Congressman
name "

kash777,

Good job. All these help my friend. Take my word for it. This is what we need, PRESSURE and PUBLICITY.

Cinta,edison,ar888 : urge all to contact to their congressman voice our concern

that way it will get more support from number of congressman's and we will have more strong movement..

Re: Cinta,edison,ar888 : urge all to contact to their congressman voice our concern

that way it will get more support from number of congressman's and we will have more strong movement..

Great job buddy. This is the first positive reply from the Congressional office.

Let me do my share of work for this project during this weekend and then we can campaign to send the petition with signatures to their congressional offices and request them to follow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by khoula
where can you get the information about these Town Hall meetings.

Representative's or Senators home page. Check under Town hall meetings or Event calendar