Rajeev Khanna - ripping off ?

INS Nightmare

Registered Users (C)
My friend did initial ground work for GC processing with Rajeev
in\'99
For some reason he had to breakup and do it with inhouse lawyers.
Khanna\'s office did some paperwork for filing labor. But havent filed.
For breakup they charge $2600+ and they haunt him by sending monthly
statements demanding the due of $2000+ for the last 2 yrs.
This poor guy has to pay from his pocket and he requested khanna to
waive it. did not help.
Any one else had same problem with Khanna ?

No Title

Could you email your contact to "skumar22031@yahoo.com".? I know some one who is having same kind of problem!!!

No Title

Please do not use this site for battering attorneys. The purpose of this site is to share meaningful Immigration experiences.

No Title

I agree that this board should be used for the purposes which it was intended for. This is a facility that should not be misused lest it be withdrawn. There may be other appropriate discussion boards and avenues to express ones dissatisfaction about a particular service.

Everyone in this immigration game wants to make a buck. Sometimes some of the players get too literal in enforcing the service contracts. I would think that appealing to their good senses might better resolve your problem rather than broadcasting your grievances on this board.

No Title

I agree. This site should not be used to discredit attorneys. It is impossible to judge an attorney based on one or few cases. What is the guarantee that the person complaining is right.

No Title

Friends, please make it happen.

This site to share info about immigration prcoess not for Critic.
This forum keeps us live and share the GC problems and find solutions. Let us keep that in mind.

we should not misuse it.