Raise Yours Hand and Voice Here! Pre-May 31st Filers

jaysys said:
Even I received 3rd FP Notice. I will have my 3rd FP done on 11/12
Let's see what's next..

Did your second FP expire? Also, this time around the scheduled FP date just 2 weeks from the FP notice date. This period was a month in my earlier FP notices. I don't know if this means anything.....

Yes Frodo
My Finger prining is expiring soon.. Also I got notice on Tuesday and I am schedule for FP on Friday..
Hopefully soon it should trigger approval..

Approved after long waiting

Dear all,

I am pre May-31st filer. Here is my detail:

485 ND 2/2002; RFE Rec'd 3/7/04 EVL; In 07/2004, I Contacted Senator to clarify my security check is pending in FBI since 12/2002. Then fax inquire to FBI two times (7/04, 8/04). Received email from David M. Hardy that FBI completed my name check on 8/21/04. On 10/15/04, I called 1 800 number, one lady said that you will hear something in 3-4 weeks, LUD Change several times (10/18, 19, 20). AD 11/04/04 LUD Changed to Approved, received approval notice 11/12/04 :) :) :D .

Thanks for sharing your information, wish you all, especially npnjan02 get approval notice soon !

I140 EB1-EA.
RD 9/13/01; AD 10/10/01;

CO-Charles said:
Dear all,

I am pre May-31st filer. Here is my detail:

485 ND 2/2002; RFE Rec'd 3/7/04 EVL; In 07/2004, I Contacted Senator to clarify my security check is pending in FBI since 12/2002. Then fax inquire to FBI two times (7/04, 8/04). Received email from David M. Hardy that FBI completed my name check on 8/21/04. On 10/15/04, I called 1 800 number, one lady said that you will hear something in 3-4 weeks, LUD Change several times (10/18, 19, 20). AD 11/04/04 LUD Changed to Approved, received approval notice 11/12/04 :) :) :D .

Thanks for sharing your information, wish you all, especially npnjan02 get approval notice soon !

I140 EB1-EA.
RD 9/13/01; AD 10/10/01;

Congratulation!!!

Thank you for your wish.

I had my FPs taken for the third time a couple of weeks ago. My congressman says that my case is waiting security clearance (and I know that!), and that he cannot give me a time frame for the clearance. But he also said that the case would be adjudicated once FBI clears me, and that he would keep following up.

I also contacted my senator office and they told me that they would expedite my case...

I hope to hear from NSC pretty soon.

Yahoooooooooo!

Guys, I just checked my email and found out that my case has been approved today. I could not believe in my eyes. Thanks to Almighty God.

I hope your day comes soon too!

From what I've seen around it take a 4 months on average to get called for an interview. I'm concerned about that fact that interviews are not pleasant at all, plus I know people with over a year after the interview still waiting for an approval.

Just had our 3rd FPs taken

frodo said:
I had my FPs taken for the third time a couple of weeks ago. My congressman says that my case is waiting security clearance (and I know that!), and that he cannot give me a time frame for the clearance. But he also said that the case would be adjudicated once FBI clears me, and that he would keep following up.

But online message never changed. It appeared that the FP notices were generated automatically. Did your LUD change after you took your 3rd FP, Frodo?

electrospray said:
But online message never changed. It appeared that the FP notices were generated automatically. Did your LUD change after you took your 3rd FP, Frodo?

No, my lud never changed, either before or after my 3rd FP. Infact none of my earlier FPs ever resulted in a status change.

Frodo,

I got a phone call from my Congresswoman's office today, and it appeared that USCIS issued the fingerprinting notice in response to the inquiry by her office a while ago. But all she told me was that the case is now "back on track" and "could be" assigned to an officer. So here comes the waiting again.

By the way, a belated happy new year to you, and hopefully 2005 will be a better year than 2004 for you!

electrospray said:
Frodo,

I got a phone call from my Congresswoman's office today, and it appeared that USCIS issued the fingerprinting notice in response to the inquiry by her office a while ago. But all she told me was that the case is now "back on track" and "could be" assigned to an officer. So here comes the waiting again.

By the way, a belated happy new year to you, and hopefully 2005 will be a better year than 2004 for you!
Electrospray,

That's good news and hope things move fast for you. Thanks for your new year wishes and wish you the very best for 2005! And I've deep sixed 2004 - it's a year that I will not fondly remember.