Raining/pouring approvals at VSC?

wallst_wizz

Registered Users (C)
Bunch of approvals @Vermont center, now a days. What happened to Nebraska?, not much action. Hope we will get Independence Day gift here at Nebraska too.

Data source

Where does immigrationwatch get their data from. Do they have a bot that randomly generates numbers and pings the CIS website ? Is this some conglomerate of attorneys offices pooling their numbers ?? Or is there some devious person sitting in his cubicle making the predictions up ?

I do not know about VSC, but since I was following NSC tracks regularly, it looks like the data from the website mentioned could be appropriate. The % numbers from Jan-Oct 2002 are varying in accordance to the number of guys who claimed approvals in immigration portal forum. my opinion.

The bumper harvest you are seeing in VSC is not because Vermont decided to get their act together and reduce backlog...... but because of an user finding time over the weekend to congratulate all the approvals that happened over the last week thus bumping the threads up and creating an illusion (like USCIS) of raining approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parshu,
What you are mentioning is May figures.

VSC "may be" raining/pouring in June. Lets wait and see what the figures show for June month. I have myself seen that in the past week, in Rupnet, VSC has had 8-12 approvals on couple of days when NSC had only 1-2.

Whats wrong with NSC?

Whats happening to NSC nowadays, Is it busy doing some asylum related processing again?
VSC seems to be really processing faster since the dates of approval are very recent (7/7 - 7/9)