"Sep 12 Case approved"

Alxdl

RD:Sep 17
FP:12/5
AD:3/11

I got approval message yesterday, I\'m so happy to hear that. I wish every body good luck. Good thing will be happen to you soon.

Double Check your status again.

I don\'t mean to dissappointment you, but sometimes we use fat finger to enter WAC number. You might a have entered a wrong WAC number and heard the wrong message.

If you really got it then you are the lucky one.

don\'t get duped !!!

This is the same sick person who goes around posting imaginary approvals under different names. When u start digging into details he/she vanishes. So, pls ignore such un-realistic approvals/msgs & use ur time constructively.
For a better understanding of this person\'s mischiefs, read "gettingclosernow"\'s analysis under the topic "Trends & analysis"

Thanks.

"Sure, I will, but I already check 3 times, "

I think Finger print date is the one they are looking at not RD. So,do finger print asap. Good luck to every one.

No Title

aldun ul, Alxdl,

Congratulations.

Thinking positively: CSC will start pickingup cases with September ND (in my view CSC is folloing ND as processing priority) any time now. Once they start picking up SeptND cases those approvals will look just like this one (I mean dates). Note that one or two in June (I am one of those), some in July, most in Aug, Sept got Sept ND. So when they start Sept ND cases approvals will be with RDs June/July/Aug/Sept.

Good luck to every one
PCee

Alxdl, please post complete detail

on EAD approval, AP approval, PD, RD, ND, EB1/2/3, and AD, so we can analyze CSC trend. Also, please share your location. Thanks.