Quite distraught here !

AFK

Registered Users (C)
Here are my details for me-H1 and my wife-H4.

SRC011725xxxx for both at Texas Service Center

RD = 4/23/01
ND = 5/14/01 (correction made thnx to reply)

Lawyer said to call if no FP by end of May 2002. Well did call first part of June 2002. The paralegal called INS and told to wait.

Now its almost 2003 and do not know when FP arrives. So when is a good time frame to expect FP notice?

Wife wants to go to India and do not know whether to send her for 3 months or not? Any opinions/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Quite worried and distraught in Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call Once again

what is your ND 5/14/02 or 5/14/01 .

If its 5/14/01 then its better to call once again. Surely you will get it. Even if you get finger printing notice after your wife departure you can always reschedule it(I guess within 90 days of your FP scheduled date) .

I don't think giving FP at later date doesn't delay your I-485 processing.

Just give one more try calling INS. Good Luck.

rvonguru < - - - thnx

Thanks a bunch - will try the TSC number - busy as usual.

Try vcalling for 10-15 minutes

It takes a few minutes to get through; but its better than it used to be.
It will probably be easier next week, as many people are on holidays and have time to call. There may also be people at TSC who are on holidays and they are working with less people.
(I can't imagine that they take holidays).;)

Someone pointed out quite accurately on the CSC forum that we are always awaiting a "flood of approvals" and it never happens. Certainly if there ever were days of floods of approvals, they are gone.

For anyone in RTP area, article today in N and O about reducing immigration quotas.

Spoke to IIO on 12/26/01 ; She took my details and assured that I should receive my FP within 3 to 4 weeks.

As per this forum, whoever has filed between July 01 to Dec. 01 should call INS and requested them for FP.

Apply for EAD / AP atleast 120 days before the expiry date to be on the safe side.

Thanks

Sayed