Quit or get fired?

gopher in internet context

I found it funny that someone has to search what is gopher thru google, actually gopher is a pre-web (good old days) search engine and a valid internet protocol (rfc1436) invented in 1991. It was very popular for serching files in gopher servers.

sd1963 said:
I found it funny that someone has to search what is gopher thru google, actually gopher is a pre-web (good old days) search engine and a valid internet protocol (rfc1436) invented in 1991. It was very popular for serching files in gopher servers.

Glad to realize that you got all these information by looking at the sky or you learned about gopher in your preschool. It doesn't matter to me.

Its not about where/how I found the meaning or the image of gopher.

It’s all about asking idiotic questions such as Quit or getting fired. Guys after getting GC come online to ask stupid questions such as "where do you keep your GC", "what if your GC is lost in the fight toilet", "Does your underwear have a pocket to keep your GC while you are in Paris" and crap like that.

qwertyisback said:
Did you get fired already or still waiting to get fired?? :D :D :D

No, I haven't made up my mind yet. I will keep you posted. I know abc13 is dying to find out as well.

gopher97 said:
No, I haven't made up my mind yet. I will keep you posted. I know abc13 is dying to find out as well.

Whats your plan to get fired???dirty dancing in office or spam mails or what?? Keep us posted about that as well. :D :D

abc13 said:
It’s all about asking idiotic questions such as Quit or getting fired. Guys after getting GC come online to ask stupid questions such as "where do you keep your GC", "what if your GC is lost in the fight toilet", "Does your underwear have a pocket to keep your GC while you are in Paris" and crap like that.

You are scarring off AmericanWannable :)

dsatish said:
You are scarring off AmericanWannable :)

Whats ur take on such q/s?? non-contribution from sr members like you, makes such idiocity to grow. :D :D
But hey, its public forum, post whatever crap, who cares :D :D

qwertyisback said:
Whats ur take on such q/s?? non-contribution from sr members like you, makes such idiocity to grow. :D :D
But hey, its public forum, post whatever crap, who cares :D :D

I personally do not have any objection to any silly questions in this forum because this is a slow moving forum. Also i think that even though most of the topics posted by AW look silly at first hand, some times they help us buckle up a bit.
I am not participating much because i want to take a break. I have participated too intensely in Vermont I485 forum for the past 2 years. Most of the questions posted in this forum are pretty simple and repeated ones. People need to just browse all the topics in the first 2 pages to find answers to most of their questions.

Now a days the threads in this forum,if visited by other forums members(who is hard pressed in thier GC process life and seeking for answeres to survive)---easily gives an idea how the 'life will be after green cards'--lazy,laid back,impertinent,easy and
nothing to do except asking Great(?) questions ,any thing etc?
The other guy with lot of GC process issues yet to be solved will ought to be jealous with the guys who has this 'life after green card' after obtaning
green cards!!!.
Kudos.
Keepit up.

My goodness, if you guys haven't noticed the mockery and sarcasm in all my posts including the 1st post on this thread, ya'll need to lighten up. I mean what else is there to do after getting the GC. Debate over the 6 month BS and beat that dead horse again?

abc13, I still love you man!

It could have been intended as a silly question or a humorous post or both, but there were some useful responses.

I'm sure some form of this question has entered every disgruntled newly-appointed GC holder's mind.

Sometimes, you just want to leave the employer without having lined up a new job, and unemployment benifits could be useful in these circumstances.

And if you do want to get fired, i have found that a well-placed mom joke will work wonders to achieve your goal.

As for pointing out spelling/guh-mur-atical errors in posts, c'mon guys!!! You can do better than that, can't you???

If you really want to insult someone, I highly recommend searching for one of JoeF's or even qwerty's (old qwerty not the new qwerty) historical posts.

Now that we have lost a common enemy, you guys have just become bored.
May i suggest a new enemy. I would volunteer, but i don't visit this forum nearly enough these days. I actually did quit my employer and found a new job. That's life after the green card.

gb111 said:
If you really want to insult someone, I highly recommend searching for one of JoeF's or even qwerty's (old qwerty not the new qwerty) historical posts.

Whats old and new?? There is only one qwerty and qwerty kicks silly ass :D :D

Make no mistake, common enemy is not gone yet, he still wonder around this board spreading all mighty idiocity, given a chance,AW and few others will beg him to return back. So stay tuned :D :D :D

jiyojiyo said:
So what have you learned so far?? where to have deeeep pockets on underwear?? or how to hide GC deeeep in ass??? such a disgraceful personality you and others. I will put my GC on ebay if GC holders means such a low life. I will take citizenship of ugamby rather..

And if web masters keep banning members... how this can be FAST
MOVING forum??? so stop crying here , tell moderators not to ban and all forums will be in FAST LANE again sucker....Get Lost

Don't be so rude towards people who haven't made any comments on you.