Quiet an Experience - Emergency AP at local USCIS Center

Vish1348

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Like i posted before, i lost all 3 original copies of my AP right before Thanksgiving and have to travel Dec 6th. Well all i could do was go to the local USCIS center which i did Monday 29th. No infopass no appointment nothing.
Well the security at the entrance let me go in, said it was an emergency as i did i not receive my AP though approved. Right when i went in there was 2 lines, one with appointments n one without. So waited while ppl with appointments went through n then my turn.
The sec i said Emergency Ap she was like reason n proof, well i dint have any so she showed me the door !.
Today i went there with an Infopass appointment, had every fricken document possible. First thing they ask wat the emergency was n proof.
Well the letter wat i had from the doctor was pretty good which stated my dad's condition well but she was like ok he is really sick but it doesnt smean that you need to jump on a flight n go. i was like WTF ? Took me 5 mins to regain my composure as i was abt to tell her that she aint makin any sense, but then im the one whose goona loose. she said if you can get another letter sayin that u need to be there , it would be good n she looked through the other docs. So i went back got a fax from india n went back. This time she asked for passport to see wat my inital entry was F1. then i gave her H1B approval with I 94, EAD, Passport, ! 485 Receipt. Finally i got it

I was the only one who got approved this whole week is what she said. Everyone just gets rejected in a matter of minutes when u say Advance Parole is what i observed. Well the officer wsa nice enough to give me a clue on what the hell to write on the doc's certificate n when i came bak i knew i was through. Man i dint deserve this shit, i was retarded enough to throw my originals in the recycle. Well u need super confidence, paperwork, patience n need to explain your shit well. Easy but not easy !!

Plus i got a multiple AP valid for a year !!!

Need Emergency AP inputs

Can you provide me some more details...

I may be in the same situation so want to avoid rejections

TIA