QUick Status update BY INS

Gebre

Registered Users (C)
I got a finger print notice for july and the on-line/phone status was updated.
and I submitted my finger print july 3 and the on-line/phone status is again updated today saying that they recieved my finger print results.
What is going on,the INS never updated anything,it is a messy orgnization??? Do you guys have any Idea,this new phenomena with the INS???

thanks

I did my finger prints on 6/15 and my status did not change. I have no idea what is going on ... can we check somehwere??

was your finger print notice for I-485 processing,means what was your ND????when did you apply for Green card????

hi..

I did FP may 2004 and the status online has not changed at all. just look exactly as what appears on the receipt that I received after I sent I -485(.such as processing time will take 600 days...etc..etc) , i want to try to check the status of the FP of mine, how can I possible do that ? thanks

I-485 - pending
ND november 2000
FP may 2000

Nothing

Hi Asylee,

I guess we are on the same boat (same year 2000). I did fy FP (electronically) on April 04, so far nothing!!!!

The on line status should have been updated if your finger print is cleared by the FBI.Please check with the FBI for your FP clearance.
My status was updated after 5 days of submitting the finger print.

Thanks

Gebre said:
was your finger print notice for I-485 processing,means what was your ND????when did you apply for Green card????

Asylum approved 8/1998. My ND is Dec 28, 1999 and RD Jan 10, 2000
I have a Travel Document application pending since November and I still didn't hear anything regarding TD.

My FP was done on 6/15 and until now, nothing. Online msg did not change. How can you check with FBI? Is there a number or web site or email?? Anybody knows?