Quick question

bodhee10

Hi,

I filed I-485, I-131 and I-765 while my wife filed I-130 for me. I got a NOA for all forms except for I-485. The NOAs came on the same day (about 10 days ago) in three different envelopes and have consecutive receipt numbers. It's been 3 weeks since I filed the application and still no NOA for I-485.

Any ideas what's the reason and how should I proceed?

Thanks

Hi,

I filed I-485, I-131 and I-765 while my wife filed I-130 for me. I got a NOA for all forms except for I-485. The NOAs came on the same day (about 10 days ago) in three different envelopes and have consecutive receipt numbers. It's been 3 weeks since I filed the application and still no NOA for I-485.

Any ideas what's the reason and how should I proceed?

Thanks

Quick answer:

Wait till you receive a NOA for the I-485. How long was your overstay? I don't recommend advanced parole for people who overstayed because CBP officers are unpredictable and can give you hell for the fun of it...:eek:

Hey,
I didn't overstay. I'm currently on F1 that expires in about 1 year. I was just wondering if the fact that I received all NOAs except for I-485 means there is some sort of a problem?
Thanks

Hey,
I didn't overstay. I'm currently on F1 that expires in about 1 year. I was just wondering if the fact that I received all NOAs except for I-485 means there is some sort of a problem?
Thanks

Ok. There is no problem that I can see from your posting relating to your I-485. It is possible the clerk who entered all the information in the system just didn't assign the sequential numbering corresponding to your other forms.

Just drink a beetle juice with cow dung, it creates a patient warrior when dealing with USCIS...:D