Quick Question on how to get Parent a Green Card

Starscream

Registered Users (C)
Have my interview tomorrow for citizenship,

NOW,

Providing that goes smoothly and I do my oath tomorrow how exactly would be the best way for just my mother to become a perm resident?

Were originally from England so she gets a I-94w straight off the bat,

Could she 1,

Come to the USA as a visitor, Say, This Sunday (after im a USC)
STAY here until she gets a green card (even though I would expect it to go over the 90 days given on the i-94w) and then get her green card,

OR

Apply in England
But still come over here for 90 days and start to get settled and go home after the 90 days, Stay a month, Come back here, Then once she gets word from the US embassy in London fly home and receive her card?

Just looking for some info :)

I don't want to burst your bubble, but the ability to take same-day-oath is highly dependent on which DO is processing your case. Most applicants have to wait 3-4 weeks or more after the interview before they receive an oath appointment letter.

Secondly, once you become a USC, the correct way for you to sponsor someone who is currently living outside the US is to submit an I-130, then when that is approved, you follow through the consular processing (CP) route. Expect 6-12 month processing time.

Having the applicant fly to the US on a visa waiver with clear immigrant intent, is a big no-no and can result in issues during AOS interview. Even if the person arrives on a B1/B2 visa, they are still not supposed to immediately file for AOS. Do some research on "30-60-90 rule" (which is actually more a rule of thumb than something you'd find in the official 8.CFR rules).

Im doing my interview in Newark,
and yes they have same day oaths,

So pretty much file the i-130 and wait,

My mother could still however still fly over and stay as a visitor while thats being processed right?

STAY here until she gets a green card (even though I would expect it to go over the 90 days given on the i-94w) and then get her green card

There are limits to what visitors under the VWP can do, as a result of abuses like what you are trying to engage in.

If memory serves me correctly, the only way one can adjust status to Permanent Resident after entering via the VWP is through marriage to a US citizen.