Quick question about change of address

sukhi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Quick question. I am US citizen & my parents got their immigrant visa approved last week 8th march which was applied by me via I-130. Now I am moving to another place in same city & my address will be different when my parents come here in US.
I was trying to fill AR11 online but it is asking me to fill 'not required' fields also means it is not moving to next page.
My question is -My category would be - Yes my case is pending (my parents case has been approved but still they have to come here in US & receive their GC's)
or No I have no case pending
or should I fill AR11 & mail to USCIS.
Thanks

Hi All,
Quick question. I am US citizen & my parents got their immigrant visa approved last week 8th march which was applied by me via I-130. Now I am moving to another place in same city & my address will be different when my parents come here in US.
I was trying to fill AR11 online but it is asking me to fill 'not required' fields also means it is not moving to next page.
My question is -My category would be - Yes my case is pending (my parents case has been approved but still they have to come here in US & receive their GC's)
or No I have no case pending
Thanks

1.) Yes, I think you should file paper AR11. It might also be wise to inform your parents that your addressed has changed and they inform the address POE Immigration officer, so that green card gets mailed to right address.
2.) Also make sure to send: I-865, Sponsor's Notice of Change of Address

Thanks nbsb for the information.

1.) Yes, I think you should file paper AR11. It might also be wise to inform your parents that your addressed has changed and they inform the address POE Immigration officer, so that green card gets mailed to right address.
2.) Also make sure to send: I-865, Sponsor's Notice of Change of Address

You're a US citizen, so you don't file AR-11.

They will have to fill out a customs form, and on that form they'll write the new address. They should tell the immigration officer that the address on the customs form is a new address which is not the same as the one they listed in their consular paperwork, because you moved after their consular interview, and they want the green card delivered to that new address. Then the officer can make the necessary updates.

Thanks Jackolantern

You're a US citizen, so you don't file AR-11.

They will have to fill out a customs form, and on that form they'll write the new address. They should tell the immigration officer that the address on the customs form is a new address which is not the same as the one they listed in their consular paperwork, because you moved after their consular interview, and they want the green card delivered to that new address. Then the officer can make the necessary updates.

The OP should file I-865 to report change of address to USCIS bcause OP has filed I-864 as a sponsor.