Quick PR to Canada

ajitdas4

Hello,

I am an Mechanical engineer and I work in oil Field. I got PR in Canada in 2002 but did not go for various reason. Now I am ready to go. Is there anyway I can revive the old PR? If not what is there a quick way to get PR? I am indian and 52 yrs old.

Regards

Ajit

Hello,

I am an Mechanical engineer and I work in oil Field. I got PR in Canada in 2002 but did not go for various reason. Now I am ready to go. Is there anyway I can revive the old PR? If not what is there a quick way to get PR? I am indian and 52 yrs old.

Regards

Ajit

you need Valid PR card if you want to come by Air. if you have US visa then you can take cab or any frind from US side can pick up you and you can enter Canada.
Job market in Canada is very bad. Why you want to come if you have job in India.
visit the below link:
http://www.notcanada.com/?

Hello,

Regards

Ajit

Sorry but you lost your PR status as you did not meet residency obligations to stay in Canada 2 out of 5 years. Your status is gone and you will have to re-apply.