Quick EB-1 EA Denial

cerruti2827

Registered Users (C)
I filed EB-1 EA I140 petition on May 2, 2008 to Texas Service Center. On August 14, 2008 Denial Notice sent.
Its a shocker! isnt it way too quick for denial notice. My attorney (jeffries) said its really odd. We are waiting to get denial notice to see the reason.

Is there a chance to reapply? what could have gone so wrong that instead of RFE , denial was sent so quickly?

friends, more than 77 views but no one is writing any comments!? please make comments to help/exchange info thx

i think, no posts/reply despite many viewers means there are only two categories of people viewing ur post:
1. They donot know what to say because they have no experience.
2. they donot know what to say because they are gaining experience.

:) sorry, no offense to anyone..

friends, more than 77 views but no one is writing any comments!? please make comments to help/exchange info thx
Sorry about the bad news.

I have no direct experience since I am still in the preparation for EB1A. But I think if you provide more information about your background, people may be able to advise. People here are helpful. Also you may need to wait until you see what are the denial reasons.

Sorry about the bad news.

I have no direct experience since I am still in the preparation for EB1A. But I think if you provide more information about your background, people may be able to advise. People here are helpful. Also you may need to wait until you see what are the denial reasons.

I agree...

we can all sympathize with you, but you have to feed us with some background on your qualifications, documents furnished, publications, citations, awards etc.

also, wait for the actual letter and see what was found lacking in your packet.

I hope your lawyer was thorough in preparation...but even the good ones can commit mistakes...so lets see how you build up your case and why it didn't go through !!!

sorry about duplicate threads. As you may notice, changing title of the thread with same question does make difference in number of replies.